+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
I think everything goes to Saskatoon first, and then they nip down to Regina occasionally to do a "regional itinerant" session, with the next Regina event upcoming in March, I believe. I don't think that there's a permanent IRCC office in Regina.
That's a very useful information. I don't know where you got it from, but you say you believe that there will be an event in March. So, you think we should expect a test invite in February? I was looking at the September and August sheets and seems that those Regina applicants haven't received a test invite either, unless they didn't inform the forum, so the sheet wasn't updated. But it's very frustrating seeing almost all other cities "doing something" and Regina nothing. My application is in process since Dec 7.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
That's a very useful information. I don't know where you got it from, but you say you believe that there will be an event in March. So, you think we should expect a test invite in February? I was looking at the September and August sheets and seems that those Regina applicants haven't received a test invite either, unless they didn't inform the forum, so the sheet wasn't updated. But it's very frustrating seeing almost all other cities "doing something" and Regina nothing. My application is in process since Dec 7.
Hi. Regina is definitely scheduled to have a regional itinerant (i.e., a temporary) IRCC session for tests & interviews sometime in March according to IRCC/CIC's website, but the date is still saying that it's yet-to-be-determined. The page is a little bit awkward/clunky to find, but if you just go on their main Citizenship page, and then click on their Find a Citizenship Ceremony link, then in the blue box on there there's a link to "Regional Itinerant Services." You can then look at Regina's upcoming March 2018 regional itinerant listing on page 2, where it says in the right-hand column that it's for tests, etc.

Last edited:

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Hi. Regina is definitely scheduled to have a regional itinerant (i.e., a temporary) IRCC session for tests & interviews sometime in March according to IRCC/CIC's website, but the date is still saying that it's yet-to-be-determined. The page is a little bit awkward/clunky to find, but if you just go on their main Citizenship page, and then click on their Find a Citizenship Ceremony link, then in the blue box on there there's a link to "Regional Itinerant Services." You can then look at Regina's upcoming March 2018 regional itinerant listing on page 2, where it says in the right-hand column that it's for tests, etc.
I checked it. You're right. Lets hope we'll get an invitation for that session. Thank you.

Reactions: ChippyBoy

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
why so many folks from Saskatoon submitted application in October already test invite, but some folks also from SK submitted in Sept have not yet got test invite?

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
what do you mean "Hi. Regina is definitely scheduled to have a regional itinerant (i.e., a temporary) IRCC session for tests & interviews sometime in March according to IRCC/CIC's website," Does it has anything to do with the test invite for folks in Regina? pls clarify. Should not we need to go to saskatoon to take test?

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
what do you mean "Hi. Regina is definitely scheduled to have a regional itinerant (i.e., a temporary) IRCC session for tests & interviews sometime in March according to IRCC/CIC's website," Does it has anything to do with the test invite for folks in Regina? pls clarify. Should not we need to go to saskatoon to take test?
I don't know what you don't understand. There is no IRCC office in Regina but only in Saskatoon. So the IRCC makes sessions for test/interviews for southern SK applicants. According to their website they are planning a session in Regina in March for Regina, Moose Jaw, Weyburn, Estevan etc. applicants. The date is not yet determined. Looking at the spreadsheets, I see that they send test invitations 20-30 days before the test date. I hope October's Regina applicants (like me) will get an invitation within February for the March session they are planning. Check their website.

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Regina Location for March 2018 is confirmed. This info was from
Find a citizenship ceremony page
    SaskPolytechnic, Regina Campus - Auditorium -Room 338
    Address:
    4500 Wascana Parkway
    Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 3A3
    Date:
    Monday March 26, 2018
    Time:
    1:15 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Regina Police Service Headquarters - Bruton/Harwood Rooms
    Address:
    1717 Osler Street
    Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 2Z8
    Date:
    Tuesday March 27, 2018
    Time:
    2:00 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Address:
    4607 Dewdney Avenue
    Regina, Saskatchewan, S4T 1B7
    Date:
    Thursday March 29, 2018
    Time:
    12:00 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: zeste and ChippyBoy

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Regina Location for March 2018 is confirmed. This info was from
Find a citizenship ceremony page
    SaskPolytechnic, Regina Campus - Auditorium -Room 338
    Address:
    4500 Wascana Parkway
    Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 3A3
    Date:
    Monday March 26, 2018
    Time:
    1:15 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Regina Police Service Headquarters - Bruton/Harwood Rooms
    Address:
    1717 Osler Street
    Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 2Z8
    Date:
    Tuesday March 27, 2018
    Time:
    2:00 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Address:
    4607 Dewdney Avenue
    Regina, Saskatchewan, S4T 1B7
    Date:
    Thursday March 29, 2018
    Time:
    12:00 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes
NOTHING TO DO WITH TEST ????????????????? TEST INVITE?????????

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
If you look at the IRCC temp offices for Regina the services offered are Tests, Hearings, Ceremonies. So the test and hearings along with the ceremonies will all be during the posted dates above.
I think you're right, since they don't post test events in the website but only ceremonies and since they are coming down to Regina, they'll conduct tests and hearings (after all the website says March but not yet be determined).
My question is: Looking at the spreadsheets it seems that some June and July Regina applicants haven't had their oath yet, unless they didn't inform the forum so the sheets weren't updated. Are these ceremonies for them? If yes and IF we get invitations for these test sessions when should we expect a ceremony? I mean, these guys are already waiting 7-8 months. August and September applicants haven't even received a test invite (according to the spreadsheets). I suppose they'll get an invite for these sessions for sure. Again, all these thoughts are based at the fact that these guys informed the forum and the sheets were updated. (I can understand that someone who has already finished with that -took the test etc.- maybe didn't bother to inform the forum.
But if that's not the case and these people already took their oath, who are these ceremonies for?
Is there any chance that if we get invited for the test in these sessions we'll have a same day oath like some others?

I would appreciate your or any opinion or information on that.

By the way, for your information, although the site says that it's updated monthly, the first time I checked it (a few days ago), didn't mention ceremonies but only tests/hearings. Ceremonies was added later.

Last edited:

KC1208

Dec 7, 2017
I think you're right, since they don't post test events in the website but only ceremonies and since they are coming down to Regina, they'll conduct tests and hearings (after all the website says March but not yet be determined).
My question is: Looking at the spreadsheets it seems that some June and July Regina applicants haven't had their oath yet, unless they didn't inform the forum so the sheets weren't updated. Are these ceremonies for them? If yes and IF we get invitations for these test sessions when should we expect a ceremony? I mean, these guys are already waiting 7-8 months. August and September applicants haven't even received a test invite (according to the spreadsheets). I suppose they'll get an invite for these sessions for sure. Again, all these thoughts are based at the fact that these guys informed the forum and the sheets were updated. (I can understand that someone who has already finished with that -took the test etc.- maybe didn't bother to inform the forum.
But if that's not the case and these people already took their oath, who are these ceremonies for?
Is there any chance that if we get invited for the test in these sessions we'll have a same day oath like some others?

By the way, for your information, although the site says that it's updated monthly, the first time I checked it (a few days ago), didn't mention ceremonies but only tests/hearings. Ceremonies was added later.
i actually got a friend who applied last july and got test invitation last october and the officer told them to wait 4 to 5 for the oath taking and they are still waiting for the oath invitation, and i am thinking they might be included in the march oath taking.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
I just received Test invite in Regina for March 1st in Regina by 1pm

Halleluyah !!!

Application received October 16th, 2017
AOR - Nov 15th, 2017
In-process - December 9th, 2017
Test invitation Date - March 1st, 2018

Reactions: ChippyBoy

Whats happening

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012

I just got a test invite today for Feb 28 in Regina,
I applied in September. Got FP request in Novermber.
I think those waiting from June/july for oath should be accommodated in march. I have a feeling applicants from June to Nov will all have oaths in March. Since there are small number of applicants in regina I think they would want a whole bunch done at the temp locations otherwise a whole lot will have to wait for another temp office in regina which i think might be in the fall or may be even in the summer ( not sure on this). Otherwise they can always invite people to the Saskatoon office which is permanent.