+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Based on the spreadsheet, there are not as many applicants from Regina and Saskatoon as some of the other cities. Does this mean faster processing for these two cities?

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Based on the spreadsheet, there are not as many applicants from Regina and Saskatoon as some of the other cities. Does this mean faster processing for these two cities?
I guess not. It’s slower imo.

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Checked this morning. It is in process. Yay!!

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 16, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 9, 2017.

Hanzo

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 16, 2017.
Congrats! Hope you get your test invitation soon.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016

Citizenship
Great to see sylviabenita's application progressing on here.

If some/many/all of us end-up being summoned to Saskatoon/Regina on the same day for the test/interview (& then later-on for our oaths), how about we C6 folk meet-up to have a celebratory dinner that evening?

I have a 5/6 hours drive to get to either of these cities from the tiny village where I'm living.

Anyhow, as to restaurant/cuisine choices, I'm generally a boring 'beer-&-ketchup' kind of a guy, but I have enjoyed nice Indian food in the U.K. so I'd be up for a good Indian restaurant. I've always wanted to try Islamic/Muslim food but I've been too chicken to try any because I don't know anything about it.

I can't eat Chinese because too much MSG makes me feel weird.

I also obviously can't eat really hot food, either.

Anybody have any thoughts on meeting-up at all, or on cuisine/venue?

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Great to see sylviabenita's application progressing on here.

If some/many/all of us end-up being summoned to Saskatoon/Regina on the same day for the test/interview (& then later-on for our oaths), how about we C6 folk meet-up to have a celebratory dinner that evening?

I have a 5/6 hours drive to get to either of these cities from the tiny village where I'm living.

Anyhow, as to restaurant/cuisine choices, I'm generally a boring 'beer-&-ketchup' kind of a guy, but I have enjoyed nice Indian food in the U.K. so I'd be up for a good Indian restaurant. I've always wanted to try Islamic/Muslim food but I've been too chicken to try any because I don't know anything about it.

I can't eat Chinese because too much MSG makes me feel weird.

I also obviously can't eat really hot food, either.

Anybody have any thoughts on meeting-up at all, or on cuisine/venue?
Which town do you live in? I live in a small town closer to Saskatoon.

KC1208

Dec 7, 2017
Happy weekend
On-Line Services

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 19, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canadaon November 24, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 13, 2017.

Reactions: ChippyBoy