+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sani

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hello..i'm living in Dubai United Arab Emirates and my Husband living in Canada he sent me an invitation letter and i submit all the required document hence i would like to know if their is any chance to get the visa approved this is the 1st time i applied for tourist visa to Canada i have travel history just Europe.
i have a job in Dubai i have submitted the NOC Letter from my company any one have similar case as mine please

jankidas

Mar 18, 2018
Hello..i'm living in Dubai United Arab Emirates and my Husband living in Canada he sent me an invitation letter and i submit all the required document hence i would like to know if their is any chance to get the visa approved this is the 1st time i applied for tourist visa to Canada i have travel history just Europe.
i have a job in Dubai i have submitted the NOC Letter from my company any one have similar case as mine please
This is forum for Express entry.. try in other forum for a better reply !!

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
This is forum for Express entry.. try in other forum for a better reply !!
hello i would like to know if someone have similar my case my husband send me an invitation letter i have submitted along with other other document required ( marriage certificate, bank statement, NOC, pay slip and his pay slip as well plus his passport and his PR Card so i'm worried if the visa will be rejected. please advise if you have similar case as mine thank you and best regards.