+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample of letter of support from MP for a Supervisa application

ivan95

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
Hello, I was looking for a sample of a letter of support from MP for a supervisa application. We are having trouble getting one from our local MP, we live in New Brunswick and the MPs here are not very informed about these immigration processes or for that matter any processes pertaining to their responsibilities excluding immigration, its an absolute shit show down here. Anyways, if someone can share the format they received from their MP or some of the wording of the letter, I would highly highly appreciate it.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Letter of Support from MP?? For super visa you need to sign the letter. You can google it and find multiple formats. Please not MP will not provide any support letter.

ivan95

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
Would appreciate a response from someone that has gotten a letter of support from an MP. Just want to know what the wording would look like or atleast the format. I know a lot of people have gotten such letters, would appreciate it if even one of you could share some information.

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Hello, I was looking for a sample of a letter of support from MP for a supervisa application. We are having trouble getting one from our local MP, we live in New Brunswick and the MPs here are not very informed about these immigration processes or for that matter any processes pertaining to their responsibilities excluding immigration, its an absolute shit show down here. Anyways, if someone can share the format they received from their MP or some of the wording of the letter, I would highly highly appreciate it.
For Supervisa application a letter from MP will not help as per my understanding. It may or may not work for visitor visa.

If you can provide a strong letter of invitation outlining your employment, salary (exceeding LICO requirements) and that your parents will leave after their stay then it should be sufficient. I applied for my Parents Supervisa in March and got approval two weeks ago. Here are the documents I uploaded -

1. My job letter issued by my employer outlining my salary and benefits.
2. My Notice of Assessment from 2021 and 2022.
3. T4 from the last two years.
4. Parents bank account and property document evaluated by a professional chartered accountant.
5. Supervisa Insurace for 1 year (paid the first two months)
6. Letter of Invitation signed by me
7. My PR card, health & driver's licence (you can only upload PR card)
8. My birth certificate showing proof of relationship.

Hope this helps.

ivan95

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
For Supervisa application a letter from MP will not help as per my understanding. It may or may not work for visitor visa.

If you can provide a strong letter of invitation outlining your employment, salary (exceeding LICO requirements) and that your parents will leave after their stay then it should be sufficient. I applied for my Parents Supervisa in March and got approval two weeks ago. Here are the documents I uploaded -

4. Parents bank account and property document evaluated by a professional chartered accountant.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate the response. I have all these documents. I have read posts on these forums where people have mentioned that they also got a letter of support from their MPs in addition to all the documents that you have listed above. I am hoping one of those people will read this post and perhaps offer some insight about the contents of that letter.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Appreciate the response. I have all these documents. I have read posts on these forums where people have mentioned that they also got a letter of support from their MPs in addition to all the documents that you have listed above. I am hoping one of those people will read this post and perhaps offer some insight about the contents of that letter.
Unless you personally know the MP there is no point getting a letter and that is likely why your MP is not interested in providing a letter. A standard letter that many MPs give out does not add any weight to the application. Many give out letters to appease people but will readily admit that it doesn’t help the application. How would an MP that you don’t know personally lead to any influence on your supervisa approval? The strength of your own information and your parents are the only things you should be focusing on.

Santhu0604

Jul 13, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
do you mind sharing invitation letter sample to my email sknune@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance

Hope this helps.