+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample of Email Sent to MP

Sermasinko84

Aug 18, 2016
Hello,
I will appreciate a post for a sample email that usually sent to MP regarding the Citizenship Application. My AOR is May 30 2023 and it shows all in progress and last Gost Update was October 27 2023. Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello,
I will appreciate a post for a sample email that usually sent to MP regarding the Citizenship Application. My AOR is May 30 2023 and it shows all in progress and last Gost Update was October 27 2023. Thanks
Change the email content to explain your situation.

Dear MP <name>,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to seek your
assistance regarding the scheduling of the oath ceremony for our family's citizenship
application. I have encountered a delay in the process, and I believe your intervention can
help resolve the issue.

My application details are as follows:

Applicant:
Family Name:
Given Name:
UCI:
Application No:

It has been over x months since date, and our application status for the
oath ceremony has remained as "Not started" on the application portal. However, all other
activities related to our citizenship application are marked as "Completed". I have called,
emailed and raised a webform with IRCC but did not get any satisfactory response from them.

This delay has caused considerable concern and uncertainty for our family.

I kindly request your support in seeking an update on the status of our oath ceremony and
any available information on an approximate timeline for when we can expect to receive an
invitation. Your intervention and advocacy in this matter would greatly help alleviate our
concerns and ensure a timely resolution.

I have always appreciated your dedication and commitment to serving the constituents of
our community. Your assistance in this matter would be of immense value to our family, and
we have full confidence in your ability to address this issue effectively.

If any additional information is required, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward
to your prompt response and appreciate your attention to this matter.

Thank you for your ongoing support and tireless dedication to serving our community.

Sincerely,

Reactions: Baanayaad