+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample LOE format

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I am applying for a closed(employer-specific) work permit. In the employment records section, I have added my reference letters from all current and previous employers and paystubs for the last four months. Is this sufficient or should I add the last six-month pay stubs and also should I need to add employment offer letters from all employers?

Secondly, one of my employer does not give employees the paystubs. I am planning to add a bank statement for the proof of salary. Should I add this in my letter of explanation that I have added the bank statement as I do not have the paystubs for one of the employment records? Please suggest.

Kv Dhunna

Jun 18, 2020
Why you need to write in LoE when they have provided you form for address history in pr application. Just fill that. Unnecessary explanations not needed
can you advice me regarding a question, do you have a valid job offer?
i actually wrote answer to this in express entry = yes but it did not gave me any point for job offer neither i was expecting it. because i was not supported by LMIA.
and today i realized the answer should be no. i have not upload my pr application yet. and even stating no to this question there is no changes in my score. what should i do?

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Does it make a difference if the amount of funds that we have declared in the profile and the same in application submitted differ ? share your experience on this ? My application is for single (not including spouse) person FSW.

js_12345

Feb 14, 2021
How do you get Official Transcripts ? I got ECA report from WES, which is a single page and does not include any transcripts.

2) WES Report

3) Degree Certificate – MS [Degree]

4) Official Transcripts – MS [Degree]