Sample Itinerary for 3 -4 weeks of stay

SuperVisa

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I COPIED AND PASTED IT FROM : Temporary Entry Topics- Visitors Visa

Purpose of Visit

My purpose of visit is to not only visit my husband and his family, but also to take a weekend trip with him to Vancouver, Lake Louise, and Sylvan Lake. Below is a detailed series of events we plan on doing during my proposed stay. Please also see itinerary.

Aug 29, 2014 - XXXXX arrives Vancouver, XXXXX meets with her there to spend weekend in Vancouver
-Will take SkyTrain from YVR Airport to Burrard Station, will stay at The Blue Horizon Hotel Address: 1225 Robson Street, West End, V6E 1C3 Vancouver
Phone: (604) 688-1411
*Hotel already booked, please see below for proof*

August 30-31 :
-Will go see Chinatown (take SkyTrain to Stadium-Chinatown station)
-Will go see Robson St (take SkyTrain to Burrard station)
-Will go see Granville St (take SkyTrain to Granville station)

Sept 1 - Check out of hotel, leave Vancouver for Edmonton

Sept 2-5, XXXXX goes to work, XXXXX stays at his house until he returns, after that, will either stay at home or go out for shopping, dining, visiting family, etc

Sept 6 - XXXXX takes trip to Sylvan Lake with XXXXX's family

Sept 7 - XXXXX and XXXXX free weekend, will either stay at home, or go out for shopping, dining, entertainment, etc

Sept 8-12 - XXXXX goes to work, XXXXX stays at his house until he returns, after that, will either stay at home or go out for shopping, dining, visiting family, etc

Sept 13 - XXXXX goes to try Lake Louise Tea House Challenge with XXXXX , will drive to Lake Louise

Sept 14 - XXXXX and XXXXX 's free weekend, will either stay at home, or go out for shopping, dining, entertainment, etc

Sept 15-19 - XXXXX goes to work, XXXXX stays at his house until he returns, after that, will either stay at home or go out for shopping, dining, visiting family, etc

Sept 20 - XXXXX and XXXXX's free weekend, will either stay at home, or go out for shopping, dining, entertainment, etc

Sept 21 - XXXXX leaves Canada

*Please note that in the event I do not obtain a visitor visa in time to be able to book the flight tickets for these dates, we will simply move all these events to a later date

Reactions: NiyomalGalkotuwa

nexgenprise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
The Canadian Consulate
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

Date: 17-Mar-2015

Sub: Request for Visitor Visa for family visit

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, XXXXXX and XXXXX, would like to request you to please grant me temporary resident Visa to visit Canada for a family visit. We planned to travel on 25th April, 2015 and stay until 25th August, 2015. We have attached a high level itinerary which will have some amount of sightseeing, spending time with family with expense estimated in CAD. We have attached our bank statement as evidence that we have the finances for this.

We have also bought Overseas Travel Medical Insurance from Tata AIG for the duration our stay and have valid/confirmed return air ticket.

Please note that we don’t have any intention to settle in Canada and will definitely come back with in the allowed timeframe.
Enclosed are the following documents:
1. Checklist (IMM5484E_DocList)
2. Application form (IMM5257E, IMM5257E)
3. Family Information (IMM5645E, IMM5645E)
4. Application Form Schedule 1(IMM5257B_1, IMM5257B_1)
5. Copy of my daughter’s passport displaying father’s & mother’s name as a proof of relationship.
6. Letter of Invitation and supporting documents from my son In-Law.
6.1 Notice of Assessment for 2012 &2013.
6.2 T4 for year 2012 & 2013.
6.3 Paystubs for last 2 months.
6.4 Employment letter from Scotiabank
6.5 6 months bank statement.
7. Copy of medical insurance for a period of my duration (25th April - 25 Aug 2015)
8. A valid/confirm return air ticket.
9. Bank statements for the last 6 months for account numbering XXXXXXX
10. Public Provident Fund (PPF) Passbook copy and notarized.
11. Property Papers translated in English and notarized (A copy of original also attached). A copy of original is also attached.
12. Statement of accounts from LIC India and Tax deduction at source Certificate.
13. Income Tax Return for last three years (2011, 2012, 2013)
14. Investment Proof: Dividend warrants payable on our name.
15. Memberhip certificate of Magadh Stock Exchange.

Thanking you.
Yours truly,

Name
Address

SuperVisa

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I got this invitation letter. I hope it help you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letter of lnvitation and Solemn Declaration

The Canadian Embassy
lmmigration Section
(Address)

l, xxxx (D.O.B)and my wife xxxxxx (D.O.B. ) residing at xxxxxxx, Canada,; phone number: xxxxxxx; cell phone number: xxxxxx respectively; are both Canadian Citizens.

SOLEMNLY DECLARE AS FOLLOWS:

. We make this declaration in connection with a request for a Visitor Visa, for
YYYxxxxxxxx(D.o.B. ), id. number, who is a Citizen of xxxx, reside at xxxxxx; cell phone number xxxxx;
. Purpose of trip: For YYYxxx is to attend my wife's graduation ceremony from the University of xxxxxxx on June 04 2015. AAddressxxxx Phone number xxxxx, web page xxxx;
. YYYxxx will come to Canada around June 01,2015 to stay for approximately 3 weeks. We will make sure that YYYxxx returns safely to (xxxx Country) on or before the day specified in the temporary residency;
. We hereby undertake to provide living accommodations for YYYxxx at our residence at xxxx, Canada, and we will cover the expenses of housing food, we will be responsible to cover for all travel expenses, medical insurance,transport, entertainment and all other related expenses whatsoever incurred during YYYxxx's stay in Canada, from or around June 01 , 2015
to or around June 21, 2015;
. | , xxxxxx work as a Fixed Operations Manager, since September
2011 for xxxxxxx, my annual income including salary , commission
and bonuses are approximately $200,000 CAD. Address: xxxxx, Phone number: xxxx;
. My wife xxxxx is (worker or student) a 4 year student at the University of xxx, College
of Dentistry in xxxxxx(province);
. Four people are living in our household (myself, my wife, and wife's parents
xxxx and xxxxxx), xxxx (my wife's father) (D.O.B 0811211962) and xxxxx(my wife's mother) (D.O.B 0511711962) are Permanent Residents of Canada. My wife and I sponsored them and that sponsorship is still in effect;
. We make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and
knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.
We make this declaration in support of a proposed application for a Study Permit for
YYYxxx and for no other or improper purpose.

Please see the attached photocopies of our driver's licenses, passports, copy of
my wife's grandmother birth certificate and a copy of wife's birth certificate.

Please contact us if you require any further information.
Your kind consideration to this request is greatly appreciated.

Sign_________

Your sign Your wife'sign

Shaweta

Aug 5, 2018
Sample Itinerary for 3 -4 weeks of stay

Please share!

Anybody needs Invitation and Cover letter please let me know. Thanks.

Hi shaweta from India. I am planning to apply for visitor visa. Please guide me about the SOP that in what format should I write or type?

elahe

Dec 17, 2019
hi dear
im elahe
may i ask you how many letters we must attach to our application ?
i thought only invitation letter but i saw purpose of travel letter in one site????

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i want to visit Canada i need 20 days travel itinerary to visit Canada
Read the second post and expand ... I suggest you go to a library and then borrow books such as Lonely Planet Canada and you will find out lots of places of interest.