+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sample for letter of support and affidavits

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
hi ,could anyone please help me forwarding me sample affidavits or letter of support for for relationship poofs and marriage.
You can go to a notary and ask to write down that the sponsor is taking the responsibility of food, lodging and every support you need.
Though, there isn’t any need of such affidavits or letter to prove the support because the spousal application already contains this clause and both the parties sign it.

Reactions: IkOnkar

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
If you mean the letters of support that you ask family and friends to supply in support of the genuineness of relationship (which is how I interpreted your question) there is really no template. They need only to say, in their own words, that they've known you for x amount of time and something about the nature of the relationship between you and your spouse.

Reactions: armoured and snj

snj

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
If you mean the letters of support that you ask family and friends to supply in support of the genuineness of relationship (which is how I interpreted your question) there is really no template. They need only to say, in their own words, that they've known you for x amount of time and something about the nature of the relationship between you and your spouse.
are there letters to be handwritten or typed??