+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample Embassy Questions & Denied TRV versus Work Permit.?

Vichy_lyn

Apr 13, 2010
I'm just waiting for my LMO. I met my prospective employer thru my current job. He's Employment Agent gave me a list of sample questions that might be asked after submitting my application. Here are some of the few questions:
1. Why do you want to work in Canada?
2. How did you find out about this job?
3. Tell me why you just don't work in your home country or from where you are working now?
4. Do you want to be a Permanent Resident of Canada? Will I say yes or no? What's the safe answer?
4. Do you have any relatives in Canada? ( I do have relatives there and I declared them when I applied for a TRV a year ago with an invitation letter. But I was refused a TRV for the reason that I don't have strong ties in the country where I am working and residing now for 5yrs. I just applied for a 20 days tourist visa for my Annual Leave and showed them a No Objection letter from the company I worked for and I have enough funds for my stay. It says that I can reapply once I have a new information about myself. I am single and my family are all living in my home country.
Pls help. Thanks a lot.

arvic81

Mar 22, 2010
if its positive,forget all the questions in your mind right now because you must complete first the visa kit application that your employer will send to you.if you finish all of that then its easy! just make sure your answers to the CIC and what you put in the questionnaires are consistent and true.