+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

same timeline same local office, why different speed

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
i saw someone who has the same timeline and same local office as mine but got test letter, i still got nothing, what happen?

dnt4554

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
suresure said:
i saw someone who has the same timeline and same local office as mine but got test letter, i still got nothing, what happen?
someone brought their dog to work and the dog ate your papers... Now they're trying to put it back together with some scotch tape and figure out what's missing before they send you your test date... Hang in there, it will come!

hasb1901

Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You might consider different parameters ( family applications, background checks, Travel frequency and/ or duration). . .
Each case is unique.

dnt4554

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
or it could be the dog... neither of us work for CIC nor is the info public. Therefore, it could be any reason under the sun, including a dog at work or the agent in charge of your file vacationing down south.

mycanada_app

Feb 28, 2014
dnt4554 said:
someone brought their dog to work and the dog ate your papers... Now they're trying to put it back together with some scotch tape and figure out what's missing before they send you your test date... Hang in there, it will come!

dnt4554,

I couldnt control laughing after reading your reply..........his worry is basically why he was treated differently than a fellow applicant, however you have an excellent sense of humor man !

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnt4554 said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p