+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Same Sex Marriage Sponsorship

char1es

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Do anyone here is the same sex marriage sponsorship.
Just wondering will the process time for the same sex marriage a little bit faster that the normal case. Thanks

Bip31

May 19, 2018
Do anyone here is the same sex marriage sponsorship.
Just wondering will the process time for the same sex marriage a little bit faster that the normal case. Thanks
No. The processing time is the same for everyone.

Reactions: KBH

CMg

Jan 9, 2019
Hi i just want to ask about sponsorship for same sex marriage. I have a gf, she’s from Philippines. Because in Philippines its not legal for same sex marriage. But i was wondering if were gonna marry in asia so i can show a marriage certificate that legally recognized country. Because some requirement for same sex marriage is a marriage certificate that recognized. Is it possible?? Thank you

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
As long as the marriage is valid in the country it was performed in, you won’t have any issues with the marriage certificate.

CMg

Jan 9, 2019
Even if its not legal in Philippines? It would be ok? Her origin is in Philippines

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Even if its not legal in Philippines? It would be ok? Her origin is in Philippines
Doesn't matter as you're not getting married in the Philippines (obviously). As long as you legally marry in a country that recognizes same sex marriage, doesn't matter where you two are from and if it's legal there.

You're immigrating into Canada based on Canadian laws and rules, not the Philippine ones.