+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Same medicals for 2 profiles

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Hi All,

I have a particular situation. My agent created a EE profile for me. I went ahead for the medicals after receiving an ITA for that profile.
But after that, something happened with me and the agent, and I decided not to continue my PR processing through that agent. Now, I have created a profile on my own. In this case, will the old medical tests hold true? I have the medical information sheet clinic provided for my medical test conducted.

As per my understanding, medical tests are person specific and not profile specific. so I can use my medical check up for any profile I create for CIC.

Can someone throw clarity on this?

thiagomgd

Jul 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,
I'm in a somewhat similar situation: medicals done for a Study Permit application, and now I'm going to apply for PR.
How did you do? Were you able to use the same medicals? What you submitted on the second time?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I'm in a somewhat similar situation: medicals done for a Study Permit application, and now I'm going to apply for PR.
How did you do? Were you able to use the same medicals? What you submitted on the second time?
Your question has been answered already. Upload the e-medical sheet.