+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Same company work experience and work history

jay3d

Feb 25, 2017
Hello, I have 2 quick question, I included a company A in my EE profile I'm claiming points for one period of one year with this company I have the reference letter etc. however I worked with this company before and after this period but I have no intention of claiming those periods because the time worked was short hard to track etc. so what I did was included the period that I'm claiming points in the work history and put the other periods in the personal history. I assume this is okay right?, my doubt is because this is the same company that I put in work experience and in the letter I have they just mention the period that I'm claiming points. if anyone can give me some advice I really appreciate

another question if one of this period was a paid apprenticeship how should I include this in the personal history as an employed or educational.

Many Thanks

*sorry for the title xD I wanted to say... work history and personal history

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello, I have 2 quick question, I included a company A in my EE profile I'm claiming points for one period of one year with this company I have the reference letter etc. however I worked with this company before and after this period but I have no intention of claiming those periods because the time worked was short hard to track etc. so what I did was included the period that I'm claiming points in the work history and put the other periods in the personal history. I assume this is okay right?, my doubt is because this is the same company that I put in work experience and in the letter I have they just mention the period that I'm claiming points. if anyone can give me some advice I really appreciate

Just explain this in the letter.

"Mr/Ms X has been in our employ in different capacities from DATE to DATE. However, from DATE to DATE, he/she served as JOB TITLE, with the following details.'

And yes, you can put the rest in your personal history, that will be OK.

another question if one of this period was a paid apprenticeship how should I include this in the personal history as an employed or educational.
Employment.

Reactions: msmahmood

jay3d

Feb 25, 2017
Thanks for your answer, would be okay if I explain this in the LOE, the letter I have from my employer stated just the period that I'm claiming points, and this letter was such a pain to get it. also, they won't do another letter because the only periods they are giving me letter are the periods of full time contract.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Thanks for your answer, would be okay if I explain this in the LOE, the letter I have from my employer stated just the period that I'm claiming points, and this letter was such a pain to get it. also, they won't do another letter because the only periods they are giving me letter are the periods of full time contract.
yes, that would be OK. Since you are not claiming points or eligibility for it, IRCC will not be overly concerned.