+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sales and Marketing professional with over 10 years of work experience

pahwashish

Nov 1, 2012
Hi All,

I am seeking a suitable work opportunity in Canada. I would like to quickly introduce myself.

I am a Sales and Marketing professional with over 10 years of work experience. I am currenty working with Star TV India (Fox) in New Delhi as Group Head. My role is to lead a team to develop business for one of the top new channel of the nation.

I also posses, global experience, while working with a Media House in Los Angeles, California. I have had the opportunity to launch Indian Radio Stations in United States of America and lead Sales and Marketing for the company. I have travelled from coast to coast for business development and to conduct marketing initiatives, hiring resources, etc.

During my stint, i was fortunate to develop business from clients including Comcast, Citibank, Emirates, Wells Fargo, Reliance Big Pictures, Reliance Big Cinemas, Makemytrip.com, Yatra.com, Shaadi.com, Dish TV, Zee TV, Star TV, etc and developed annual revenue worth $1 mn.

I am keen to find an opprtunity to work and settle in Canada (any province), to enhance my skills in international sales.

Please suggest if i there is a platform for non residents of Canada to find the same.

Thanks and i will look forward for your kind help and advise.

Warm Regards.
Ashish Pahwa

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Try looking for jobs on reputable job sites such as monster.ca and the Canadian Job Bank.

There are no job postings or genuine employers on this forum.