Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
What are the chances of getting a diploma in New media (2 years) at SAIT after completing Bsc. Multimedia and Animation in India. Any advise for the Statement of Purpose(SOP). I am applying today and I am pretty sure I will get it.

Thanks,
Rahul

sumera.k

Sep 29, 2013
rahul247rocks said:
What are the chances of getting a diploma in New media (2 years) at SAIT after completing Bsc. Multimedia and Animation in India. Any advise for the Statement of Purpose(SOP). I am applying today and I am pretty sure I will get it.

Thanks,
Rahul
Hey if u mean making it through the entrance, so long as u have a good ielts score and meet their minimum grade requirements, u should be In safe hands but apply ASAP cus the place fills up really soon. I'm at sait and it's a good place to be, especially if ur looking for a limited indian population there. Also, getting a visa post ur bsc will be dependant greatly on ur sop.

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi, pls how is the Bachelor in applied Petroleum Engineering technology. It appears it's not accredited...initially going to cambrian college for a one year course thinking of switching to sait when I get to canada

crisallen

Jul 28, 2014
sumera.k said:
Hey if u mean making it through the entrance, so long as u have a good ielts score and meet their minimum grade requirements, u should be In safe hands but apply ASAP cus the place fills up really soon. I'm at sait and it's a good place to be, especially if ur looking for a limited indian population there. Also, getting a visa post ur bsc will be dependant greatly on ur sop.
Hi

The reason I write you down is in order to know the steps to register to SAIT in Calgary

I am interested in this program

Certificate in power-and-process-operations

But besides the TOEFL IBT I do not know what other exaclty requirements I need to fullfill. I am not sure how to apply,

I have already contacted SAIT International department by email but they do not seem to provide me a lot of information and the international department phone never recieve calls (at least not during these days).

I did High school as well as as an Electronic engineering Bachelor degree in Mexico. So I am not sure If I need to meail trasncripts then they can teel me If I need to take further courses or even an admission test.

Anything you know about your experience, I would appreciate you tell me.

Best Regards

Cris