+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAIT College

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
I have applied for Instrumentation and control engineering diploma in SAIT. I want to know that normally how many days they will take to release offer letter ???

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Did u received offer letter from sait
Yes I have got offer letter after 1 month. They will provide you conditional offer letter , after few days they will send you one table according to your maths , chemistry , physics, english marks and then after 5-6 days you will get final offer letter. So keep patience and be positive.

SAIT is one of the best institute in Alberta as well as Canada and wages are high as compare to other province. If you are into engineering field then Alberta is hub for oil gas industries. As compare to Ontario PR System in Alberta is much more easy so decide accordingly. Wishing you good luck and See you in SAIT.

aayushh

Apr 3, 2020
Yes I have got offer letter after 1 month. They will provide you conditional offer letter , after few days they will send you one table according to your maths , chemistry , physics, english marks and then after 5-6 days you will get final offer letter. So keep patience and be positive.

SAIT is one of the best institute in Alberta as well as Canada and wages are high as compare to other province. If you are into engineering field then Alberta is hub for oil gas industries. As compare to Ontario PR System in Alberta is much more easy so decide accordingly. Wishing you good luck and See you in SAIT.
I received the offer letter..

Ynes450

Apr 19, 2020
Me too I applied for Diploma in Instrumentation Engg Tech for September 2020 Intake.. I received the offer letter last March.

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi, i have received 4 months offer letter from SAIT for post graduate diploma program. Shall i continue and accept that offer letter? I’m worried that there will be problems getting my PGWP. Please advise . Thanks!