+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saint Mary master of computing and data analytics

India1989

Jul 24, 2016
Hi,

Can anyone please guide me how is master in computing and data analytics course in Saint Mary university, Halifax. The course is of 16 month co-op.All four semester will be of 4 months and there will not be any vacation between the semester. My interview process is going on this university but I have a question about PGWP. Since the course is of 16 month, how much pgwp I will get after completing this course. Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Dude, may i ask if you know the tuition cost there for this 2 year course? I was interested in the very same course but little apprehensive because of my tight budget and my unwillingness to explore options outside of Ontario(i have lots of relations in Ontario). And so in the end made my mind to do a Pgdm(same realm) in a spp college in Ontario.

About your query, i reckon you'll get 3 years pgwp, because the course is more or less 2 years in length, plus its a Masters. So, rest assured !

PS:Its not a bad idea to ask the university for PGWP information on this program if u aren't convinced.

India1989

Jul 24, 2016
Thanks bro. I had looked on the tuition fee and I also find it high. My academics are not strong and I am getting this university only as of now. Also this program is Co-op so I can start earning after eight months only after completing my second semester. If you can provide me any alternative which is having lower fee structure it will be great.

pd_IT

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
India1989 said:
Thanks bro. I had looked on the tuition fee and I also find it high. My academics are not strong and I am getting this university only as of now. Also this program is Co-op so I can start earning after eight months only after completing my second semester. If you can provide me any alternative which is having lower fee structure it will be great.

Sorry,i took a while to revisit this thread.

I have applied for Big Data Applied Science course (1 year Pgdm) at LAmbton College.
There is a 2 year extended version to this Big data course in the same college. I think you can opt for that. It also comes with a co-op(the 4th sem is co-op). The budget should be a whole lot more friendlier.

If u r seeing the may intake this year, i suggest you turn in your application real fastest! As its about time to the last date for application.

By the way, i had no idea of the fee there at Halifax, I was interested in knowing it from you. Godspeed :)

India1989

Jul 24, 2016
The total fee for the university is ca$33000. I will b looking for the course in Lambton college to and will get in touch with you if required.

Thanks

India1989

Jul 24, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I got offer from St. Mary university for Sept. 2017 intake but they had told me to submit the acknowledgement(accept/reject offer) before 23-Feb-2017. I had also applied to other university and waiting for there decision. In this case can I accept the offer as of now and if I am getting to any better university afterwards can I reject this offer.

Thanks for helping...

Reactions: cpanasuriya

kwagh

Jan 6, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone please guide me how is master in computing and data analytics course in Saint Mary university, Halifax. The course is of 16 month co-op.All four semester will be of 4 months and there will not be any vacation between the semester. My interview process is going on this university but I have a question about PGWP. Since the course is of 16 month, how much pgwp I will get after completing this course. Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Did you join the program? I am currently shortlisting the universities and wanted to know more about St Mary's course. Especially their programming test and interview with the Program Director.
If you are still active, please revert. Thank you.
It'd be very helpful.

Best regards.

maurya4444

Oct 17, 2018
Hey if u still active want to know what they ask in programming test and interview .?
Please revert if possible

cpanasuriya

Oct 17, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I got offer from St. Mary university for Sept. 2017 intake but they had told me to submit the acknowledgement(accept/reject offer) before 23-Feb-2017. I had also applied to other university and waiting for there decision. In this case can I accept the offer as of now and if I am getting to any better university afterwards can I reject this offer.

Thanks for helping...
Could you please provide details of how was technical interview. What type of questions they have asked