+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

safety officer eligibility

jivin

Sep 30, 2018
Bsc Physics 2012 - 2015,
Safety officer 2015-2018,
NEBOSH IGC - April 2018.
I have some doubts
1) As mentioned above, I have 3 years exp after degree (the main subject was Physics with chemistry and maths as optional papers). I studied NEBOSH after completing my job. Am I eligible with this?
2) Is it okay if I start working after completing this degree?
3) Is this okay for noc 2263?
4) What about the chances of eligibility for construction safety officer??

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
1) As mentioned above, I have 3 years exp after degree (the main subject was Physics with chemistry and maths as optional papers). I studied NEBOSH after completing my job. Am I eligible with this?

Education does not have to match job (unless you are in a regulated occupation). OHS can be regulated in some contexts, but you haven't given enough info for us to know (a) what the job actually was, (b) whether it was in Canada or foreign, (c) if it was in Canada, which province (occupations are regulated at the provincial level).

2) Is it okay if I start working after completing this degree?
see above.

3) Is this okay for noc 2263?
??? Not sure what you're asking. If you're asking, "is this the correct NOC code?", you would have to provide job duties/responsibilities ....

4) What about the chances of eligibility for construction safety officer??
Again, not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if you can be employed in Canada as a construction safety officer?

jivin

Sep 30, 2018
2) indian exp

3) job duties/responsibilities.
Carried out site observation and Tool Box Talk daily.  Ensured all safety arrangements and measures are strictly followed.  Performed safety induction on sites for newly recruited personnel.  Performed risk assessments and Conducted HSSE training.  Ensured PPE compliance and maintained a register of PPE issue details.  Conducted Accident and Incident investigations and Promoted safety awareness.  Ensured employee work practices are in compliance with Company safety standards and regulatory requirements.  Developed and maintained safety programs to improve employee safety performance.  Responded and rectified safety and health issues and reported progress in achieving safety goals and objectives.  participated in all safety initiatives regarding compliance to support and optimize company programs.

which noc is matching with this? 2263?