+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SA MGA BISAYA NGA NAG APPLY UG STUDENT PERMIT, NETWORK TA DIRI!!

raecy

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-aug-2015
Doc's Request.
20-oct-2015
AOR Received.
11-aug-2015
File Transfer...
05-oct-2015
Med's Request
16-oct-2015
Med's Done....
19-oct-2015
Passport Req..
09-jun-2016 DM june 26 '16
VISA ISSUED...
24-jun-2016
LANDED..........
Sooner!
kamusta mga bisaya....

Patabang ko beh sa mga naka experience na dri!!! luwasa ako problema hehee.... PR ko dri sa canada with canadian bana unya akong gusto kuhaon ako pag umangkon unsay maayo na process para makuha nako sila, either way adoption or student visa?

salamat kaayo sa inyo!

mikescotchwhisky

Oct 16, 2016
Hello mga BISAYA.

Unsa nay update sa inyu application? November na. Naa namoy mga response? Naa nay na approve kato mga ni apply last OCTOBER?

lourve

Star Member
May 11, 2016
mikescotchwhisky said:
Hello mga BISAYA.

Unsa nay update sa inyu application? November na. Naa namoy mga response? Naa nay na approve kato mga ni apply last OCTOBER?
Wala gihapon result akoa nag apply ko Sept 21.. Waiting pa rin :)

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Hi guys!! Sorry I've been away for a while, na busy jud sa ako midterms!! :D

mikescotchwhisky said:
QUESTION 2: Do you guys think that I have a high chance of getting an Approval Letter?

I am worried because the program that I took was a 2 year College Diploma and they might be wondering why I am planning to take it even though I have graduated a 4 Years Bachelors Degree here in the Philippines. I forgot to explain it on my letter of explanation but I hope they are already aware about the educational standard that we have here in the Philippines.

I am also thinking about the proof that I will leave Canada after my studies because I was unemployed after my graduation and never tried working since birth. October 2014 ko ni graduate. Pero dependent raman ko sa ako parents and if they are going to based it on my Travel History, I've been to Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and Canada. ( I visted Canada last month and stayed 3 weeks for Vacation)
Do you guys think that it is enough proof that I am going to leave Canada after my stay? Ang ako gibutang sa last paragraph sa ako Letter of Explanation kay I am planning to put and manage my own hotel in my country.

Please share your experiences if you guys got refused or got approved. Mga Kababayan, let's HELP each other.
I will give you guys an update of my results.
I hope they will approve my application because my class starts at January 2017.
Hi there! Kumusta na ni imo application?
To be honest, basin masangit ka kay you've never been employed. The embassy will look man gud sa imo employment history to see if mubalik pa ka sa Pilipinas after your degree, kung wala kay history then wala silay basis to grant you approval. What have you been doing since you graduated? That needs to be properly explained sa imo statement of purpose. And if you said nga you plan to open your hotel, nagpakita ba ka ug enough financial capability to do that sa imo application? Dili ko kaingon kung maapprove ka, kay sometimes okay ra gihapon kung walay employment history. We just have to wait and see.

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
ICLGANNY said:
hello ...po....ask lng ko..naa na ka canada karon sir/ mam? as tourist? unsa mga documents imong ge pass as tourist..by the way nag apply ko tourist last march na deny man akong application ky some reason 1. travel history 2. employment prospect of country of residence...nya nigamit ka agency to handle ur application?..naa man gud akng sister sa ottawa, ontario..nya plan napud ko na mo apply ug student..pro mahal man kaau ilang tuition fee dha....pro anyway ako unta plan na dha mag apply og student visa.....unsa imo gebuhat sa imong application?...tnx po.
Hi! Sure you can apply for student visa, pero ing-ana jud moinvest jud ka sa tuition kay 3x sa local student ang tuition diri. The good news is pwede ra jud ka mangita og sponsor kunuhay for your financial capability requirements. The first thing you can do is look for a college that you are interested in, then dapat related sa imong nahuman diha sa Pilipinas ang imo course. I cannot advise you more until you tell me more about your background.

raecy said:
kamusta mga bisaya....

Patabang ko beh sa mga naka experience na dri!!! luwasa ako problema hehee.... PR ko dri sa canada with canadian bana unya akong gusto kuhaon ako pag umangkon unsay maayo na process para makuha nako sila, either way adoption or student visa?

salamat kaayo sa inyo!
Hi, raecy. We need more info about your pag-umangkon, og dili ko ka-advise nimo about adoption because wala koy alamag about that :D but if you're planning to get him/her via student visa, dali ra, pero muinvest jud ka sa iya tuition.

mikescotchwhisky

Oct 16, 2016
scorpio1641 said:
Hi guys!! Sorry I've been away for a while, na busy jud sa ako midterms!! :D

Hi there! Kumusta na ni imo application?
To be honest, basin masangit ka kay you've never been employed. The embassy will look man gud sa imo employment history to see if mubalik pa ka sa Pilipinas after your degree, kung wala kay history then wala silay basis to grant you approval. What have you been doing since you graduated? That needs to be properly explained sa imo statement of purpose. And if you said nga you plan to open your hotel, nagpakita ba ka ug enough financial capability to do that sa imo application? Dili ko kaingon kung maapprove ka, kay sometimes okay ra gihapon kung walay employment history. We just have to wait and see.
Still waiting for the result and my parents will be the one to sponsor all of my expenses. There was a letter of support. I submitted one of my parent's bank statement. It was around 13million php. But i'm pretty sure that amount is enough for a two years study in Canada. Regarding family ties, I will be traveling alone and they can't say something about my travel history since I went to canada last month for vacation and I really went back here to PH to process everything. I hope the VO can see it.

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Haha congrats!! See? You needn't have worried diay. Asa imo school diri

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
mikescotchwhisky said:
Centennial College
Let us know when you are here na. I'm on my last semester next term, so mag-abot pa ta.

mikescotchwhisky

Oct 16, 2016
scorpio1641 said:
Let us know when you are here na. I'm on my last semester next term, so mag-abot pa ta.
Scorpio, do you have an email? Mag ask unta ko about sa arrival unsa ang kailangan e prepare nako na documents. December 6 man ako flight going to Canada.

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
^uyy daghan diay ta diri :D

ianess

Apr 12, 2016
Merry Christmas sa tanan diri..

karon pa jd ko nakabalik diri sa forum coz I let my emotions settle first after na refuse ako applicaton for SP.. haaayss..
I guess I have to face the challenge again, naabot na akong caips notes :

REFUSAL GROUNDS:

1. PURPOSE OF VISIT
2. EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTS IN COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
3. PERSONAL ASSETS AND FINANCIAL STATUS
4. TRAVEL HISTORY

CAIPS SUMMARY of REFUSAL

Applying to TAke Post-Deg Diploma in Biz Admin, 2 yrs. LOA indicates 16 week practicum. Sister to cover costs. I note modest annual income for declared employment of PA - PHP340K. Own funds/savings of PA low - bank balance of PHP226k shows ave. daily balance of PHP11k, I note limited travel history - Asia. PA is married, has 2 dep children. Spouse applying for open WP. Study plan seen. Unclear why PA is taking program at this time or why a similar program would not have been pursued until this time locally or regionally at less cost and higher convenience given the costs. While PA presents related educ (Biz Admin, 2002), it is unclear how program of study is relevant to PA's declared work experience (customer service rep). I note PA has not had any further educ taken since 2002. Presents weak econ ties to the home country, to compel departure from Canada after a period of stay. Appl refused. Appln of spouse is also refused.

Any thoughts guys or recommendation?? I wanted to not pursue CANADA anymore but my sibling who's a citizen there is pushing us to make a work around and get through this. I know I need to work on my Study plan and address things that are not clear to the VO pero nahirapan na ako sa kalisud oi. lisura man aning study plan jd. regarding my study program being not related to my work experience, basin ngita ko lain course?? I really dont know. I need to find a way pa how to increase our personal savings account -- pila jd kaha dapat naa sa savings accounts nga sponsored man ko sa ako sister, and she has presented well enough funds. travel history? pwede kaha mag apply ko visitor visa sa CAnada?? ingun ako sis na amg visitor visa sa for now and by July re-apply ko student visa but ambot galibog ko unsa akong buhaton. please heeelllppppp!

king112192

Dec 31, 2016
Maayong buntag og Maayong bag-ong Tu-ig..

mangutana lang ko kay may plano ko mag apply ung student visa.. graduate ug Bachelor of Elementary Education tapos ang gusto nakung kuhaon ay culinary.. pwde kaya to?

daghang salamat..