+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

S2.02 With Condition 32 in Canada COPR

Vivekagarw

Aug 11, 2019
I have recently received my COPR and visa stamped passport. I was going over the COPR document and found condition 32 with section 2.02.

Condition 32 is "MUST PROVIDE FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION, SURVEILLANCE OR TREATMENT, AND AT SPECIFIED TIMES AND PLACES, PROVIDE PROOF OF COMPLIANCE"

I didn't get it what does this mean ?
Do I need to get my medical exam again in Canada ?
what location it will be and How long will this process take?

I was planning for soft landing and come permanently later.

Thanks in advance :)

nidhi21

Sep 8, 2019
Hi Vivek, I too received COPR with medical surveillance for T.B. and have plans for soft landing only. Please let me know what can be done when a person has no plans to stay back in canada initially.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hey Guys,

I had the same in my GCMS notes , Surveillance required 2.02
May I know how long did it take for you guys to clear the medicals... Even I have Inactive TB.. AoR Sept 17th

$hwetaD

May 16, 2020
Hey Guys,

May I know how long did it take for you guys to clear the medicals... Even I have Inactive TB.. AoR Sept 17th
Hi @pavan23, Did you clear your medicals?
I didn't get any response from May 11 2020. I too have inactive TB

vgill

Jan 31, 2016
I have recently received my COPR and visa stamped passport. I was going over the COPR document and found condition 32 with section 2.02.

Condition 32 is "MUST PROVIDE FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION, SURVEILLANCE OR TREATMENT, AND AT SPECIFIED TIMES AND PLACES, PROVIDE PROOF OF COMPLIANCE"

Hi,
My wife has same lines on her COPR. Could you please guide us in this matter. Did you have medical again in Canada?
Thank you in advance

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hey Guys,

Hi Pavan, I am facing same situation and did not realize this condition mentioned in my COPR letter. Can you please help on how to get it clear? Do it require to visit for medical reexamination or any other stepa.. How you get it cleared

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Pavan, I am facing same situation and did not realize this condition mentioned in my COPR letter. Can you please help on how to get it clear? Do it require to visit for medical reexamination or any other stepa.. How you get it cleared
Sorry not the OP but provincial doc contact you as per their wait time. You have to follow the treatment and then you are cleared.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Sorry not the OP but provincial doc contact you as per their wait time. You have to follow the treatment and then you are cleared.
Thanks Taran,
Received a mail having this comments: "you are in compliance with the medical surveillance requirements associated with your application . Confirmation of your compliance with condition 32 has been added in a note under your citizenship application." does this mean clearance from condition 32?
Regards

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks Taran,
Received a mail having this comments: "you are in compliance with the medical surveillance requirements associated with your application . Confirmation of your compliance with condition 32 has been added in a note under your citizenship application." does this mean clearance from condition 32?
Regards
No worries.
Yes it's a clearance.
Make sure you also save a copy of this for future.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
No worries.
Yes it's a clearance.
Make sure you also save a copy of this for future.
Thanks for confirming this, all application status were completed from last 3 months, decision is pending. May be due to condition 32, IRCC was unable to make any decision . finger crossed