+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Russia: Did you evaluate your high school sertificate?

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Hi all,

I am just wondering if it is really necessary to get your high school certificate evaluated if you have a bachelors degree.

I know that for different countries the requirements may vary, so maybe there are some fellow Russians that could share their experience with me.

Thank you :)

Melinkiton

Dec 24, 2017
Hi all,

I am just wondering if it is really necessary to get your high school certificate evaluated if you have a bachelors degree.

I know that for different countries the requirements may vary, so maybe there are some fellow Russians that could share their experience with me.

Hi Elenyan,

We are from Kyrgyzstan and sent last week to WES our below documents:
  • My wife's bachelors degree + Master's
  • My bachelors degree
I think for Skilled immigrants (EE) you need to send your Higher Education type of document only. Correct me if I a wrong.
С наступающим!!! :)

bmelia

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hi Elenyan,

We are from Kyrgyzstan and sent last week to WES our below documents:
  • My wife's bachelors degree + Master's
  • My bachelors degree
I think for Skilled immigrants (EE) you need to send your Higher Education type of document only. Correct me if I a wrong.
С наступающим!!! :)
Correct

Reactions: Melinkiton

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi all,

Hey there, no you dont need that. We have evaluated just the bachelors, currently waiting for the IP2 stage.