+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rural Renewal Stream Step by Step process (Moving from other province)

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
Hi there, I am currently studying in Ontario. I'm in my 3rd semester. I'll be moving into any of the provinces where I can find easy programs for PR so obviously rural renewal stream is in my list I would like to know if one student moves from other province what steps they need to take till they apply for the PR. I have read the criteria for employers and for employees but I'm still puzzled about some things.

1. Endorsement of Candidate letter
All candidates must have an Endorsement of Candidate letter from their designated community

How to get that thing from the employer? What is the process?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there, I am currently studying in Ontario. I'm in my 3rd semester. I'll be moving into any of the provinces where I can find easy programs for PR so obviously rural renewal stream is in my list I would like to know if one student moves from other province what steps they need to take till they apply for the PR. I have read the criteria for employers and for employees but I'm still puzzled about some things.

All candidates must have an Endorsement of Candidate letter from their designated community

Well you need a job offer and the employer must be eligible and willing to go through the process. So you need to do a job search. No PNP path is easy.

https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-rural-renewal-stream-eligibility

Reactions: ibteshamahmed22

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021

Bear in mind that you will lose points if you graduated in Ontario and mow is movong to another province.. make sure this is the path you would like to walk before you get frustrated and end up leaving Canada for good

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
Bear in mind that you will lose points if you graduated in Ontario and mow is movong to another province.. make sure this is the path you would like to walk before you get frustrated and end up leaving Canada for good
It is not express entry aligned stream. So, therefore there is no point system here.

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
I don't know if it is a hidden criteria or something, but i heard that they do cut points if it is aligned with express entry. specially, in manitoba.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I don't know if it is a hidden criteria or something, but i heard that they do cut points if it is aligned with express entry. specially, in manitoba.
I immigrated by manitoba and can affirm you will loose at least 100 points if you graduated, studied or worked in another province. It is the first thing they will do, it doesn't matter if it is express entry or not, but like i said do whatever is best for you. Good luck!

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
I immigrated by manitoba and can affirm you will loose at least 100 points if you graduated, studied or worked in another province. It is the first thing they will do, it doesn't matter if it is express entry or not, but like i said do whatever is best for you. Good luck!
yes but i am not planning for manitoba. cause i know they cut points. i emailed then about this and they said they cut points. so i am not considering manitoba rn. thank you.

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
Emailed the official "Rural Renewal Steam" regarding the point deduction. Just received a reply. They said that the "Rural Renewal Steam" is not Express Entry aligned, So, there are no point for eligibility.