+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rural Northern Immigration Pilot

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there folks. This program is permanent now from fall 2024. Any recommendations for us new PR seekers through this program?
Are you even in Canada? If not research each community and find out what their focus for skills are in and try and find an employer that matches your skills and the skills in demand in the community. For example, Thunder Bay’s focus has been on health care.

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
Are you even in Canada? If not research each community and find out what their focus for skills are in and try and find an employer that matches your skills and the skills in demand in the community. For example, Thunder Bay’s focus has been on health care.
what do you mean by are you even in Canada?

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
If you are working in Canada then consider finding a job in the community that meets their needs and move and work in the community now. Many people are nominated for RNIP because they currently work in the town/city.
I am currently a student. Researching about various pnps. Cause general express entry is not possible for me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am currently a student. Researching about various pnps. Cause general express entry is not possible for me.
So research each community, and find out what NOCs are in demand that match your skills. Some have specific needs like healthcare. You need to find an eligible employer with an eligible job offer. More consideration may be giving to people already working in the community. Each community has different requirements.

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
So research each community, and find out what NOCs are in demand that match your skills. Some have specific needs like healthcare. You need to find an eligible employer with an eligible job offer. More consideration may be giving to people already working in the community. Each community has different requirements.
Thank you. Here is it saying teer 4 and 5 is also applicable. Do they actually give PR to someone with teer 4 or 5 jobs?

REUT

Mar 31, 2024
Hello everyone! I applied on PR via RNIP on April last year. Now I got notes, and I know the number and expired date (June 2024) of my COPR. But I don't still receive the passport letter (ready for visa) and instructions from IRCC. If someone has the same experience, please, give me advice how I have to do in this situation.

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
Depends on the NOC, the community and your experience. Again you need to do some basic research.
Yes. Thank you. Now currently i am in ontario. As i am not studying in one of the communities, once get my post graduate work permit i can move to one these communities then the latter processes.