+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rupeshary, plz help

raqib_00

Feb 19, 2009
In form IMM008 schedule 1 , question 12, should I write N/A or i should write " I have never been a member of an organization or association" as mentioned in guide? In the same form in not used boxes should I write "N/A" or "None"? thr form says "None" and the guide says N/A. What should I do?
plz reply, thankx.

raqib_00

Feb 19, 2009
One more thing, in form IMM 5406(Additional Family information) how can I write names in my Native language since there is inadequate space in each section?

Abhishek12

Feb 23, 2009
raqib_00 said:
In form IMM008 schedule 1 , question 12, should I write N/A or i should write " I have never been a member of an organization or association" as mentioned in guide? In the same form in not used boxes should I write "N/A" or "None"? thr form says "None" and the guide says N/A. What should I do?
plz reply, thankx.

You should give preference to From, USED NONE, because this will go to Sydney ofice...This is my understanding and i did the same thing...

Abhishek12

Feb 23, 2009
raqib_00 said:
One more thing, in form IMM 5406(Additional Family information) how can I write names in my Native language since there is inadequate space in each section?
You have to fill another from....read header line very carefully....

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
raqib_00 said:
plz reply, thankx.
Say "I have never been a member of an organization or association" for question 12 and N/A for other questions, at least thats what I did.
I noticed that if you download the forms at different places (CIC vs visa office), the forms are slightly different.

I did not use IMM5406.

canadp

Feb 25, 2009
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2010
LANDED..........
29-07-2010
thats correct.

you should write " I have never been a member of an organization or association"

i did the same way

canadp

Abhishek12

Feb 23, 2009
You should give preference to From, USED NONE, because this will go to Sydney ofice...This is my understanding and i did the same thing...

Rupeshari,

As per Form (schedule 1), we have to write NONE if we are not a member of any org. We send form to Sydney office. Does it mean to follow Forms rule as compared to EG7.pdf.....Another example, For language proficieny test, if we have taken the test then we need to send to test result to sydeny office. ...In checklist doc, they have mentionedt that don't send any test result....in this way, this EG7 doc is not sync with FORMS....
Please suggest me...

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
i dont think it matters whether you write none or "i have never ...". i guess i would go with whatever the instruction is for sydney if i am sending to sydney.

dont send your test result to sydney.