+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rules for teachers for PNP program

Rana rajni

Apr 25, 2018
Hi!
I have came know that any category of teachers like elementary or secondary ,don't get invitation for PNP programs.is it true.if we have low score for express entry ,but qualifies for PNP ,is there no chances of getting invitation . kindly explain rules regarding teachers prospect s for pr

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Teachers are on then”ineligible list” for Saskatchewan and Alberta. The other provinces have nomination draws for specific NOCs too and they aren’t for teachers. Canada has a surplus of teachers plus you have to be licensed in the province you are working so getting a job offer is not possible. Licensing requires certification of your education (Canada you need a B.Ed) and assessment of your qualifications (practicum).

Rana rajni

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for reply.Any province who invited teachers for PNP.how to get license from Canada province.i have done B.ed,masters in English ,M.ed and relevant teaching experience for eight years.kindly guide

Rana rajni

Apr 25, 2018
It means PNP is not for teachers.only express entry is the source for permanent residency.is there any way to get invitation for pr for teachers.any solution for this problem.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Any solution for low CRS score for teachers.
It's really the same solution as for any other occupation.

- Improve your language score
- Learn French to gain more points
- Gain additional education or work experience
- Come to Canada on a study permit to complete full time studies here for more points and to qualify for a post graduate work permit once finished to then gain Canadian work experience.

You should assume that getting a job offer in Canada before you are a PR won't be possible since teaching is not an in-demand occupation.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
There is no PNP programs for teachers. About studying, you already have a B.Ed, M.Ed and Master in English so you need to look at PhD programs as you will have difficulty being accepted for a post graduate diploma or certificate.

Rana rajni

Apr 25, 2018
My express entry CRS score is low.Even though I qualify for various PNP programs.due to my teaching profession ,I would not be able to get invitation for apply.i Don't need job offer from any province .l just want to confirm , if I qualify for province CRS score,only due to my profession ,I would not get invitation .is it true ..

Rana rajni

Apr 25, 2018
I have work experience of kindergarten teacher in India.can I apply as early childhood educator for Canada .is this noc in demand .