+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rule 26 Exclusion- section F (b)

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Seniors ,
I got my Hearing date 31st March 2020, i received 2 letters from RPD in one envelope
1ST Letter they asked for please disclose proof.............(asking for proof relating to my story )
2nd letter have put me in tensed situation

RPD TO IRCC Etobicoke

Rule 26 Exclusion- Section F(a),(b) or (c)
Pursuant to Rule 26 of the RPD rules , You are hereby notified that RPD believes that section F of article 1 of united nation convention relating to the ststus of refugees may apply to the claim of the person named above . In the RPD Opinion , the Minister's participation may be helpful in the full and propoer hearing of the claim. In particular the RPD belives that the refugee claimant may have :

[...] commited a serious non political crime outside the country of refugee prior to his admission to that country as a refugee

Please note that the hearing of this claim is scheduled for march 21,2020 , If the Minister wishes to intervene ,they must do so before the date fixed for the hearing.

This was the matter in second letter , i dont have any criminality in canada as well as any country or my home country ,i dont know what RPD found in my story to write this , Is my case weak or it is negative impact or what i am not getting it any thing. Any one experiencing this ? can any one help me out or guide me ?
Thanks
I know this would be very stressful but it's really important to be prepare for this. I'd recommend you to talk to your lawyer and take his or her opinion on this matter. Good luck.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hi Seniors ,
I got my Hearing date 31st March 2020, i received 2 letters from RPD in one envelope
1ST Letter they asked for please disclose proof.............(asking for proof relating to my story )

RPD TO IRCC Etobicoke

Pursuant to Rule 26 of the RPD rules , You are hereby notified that RPD believes that section F of article 1 of united nation convention relating to the ststus of refugees may apply to the claim of the person named above . In the RPD Opinion , the Minister's participation may be helpful in the full and propoer hearing of the claim. In particular the RPD belives that the refugee claimant may have :

[...] commited a serious non political crime outside the country of refugee prior to his admission to that country as a refugee

Please note that the hearing of this claim is scheduled for march 21,2020 , If the Minister wishes to intervene ,they must do so before the date fixed for the hearing.

This was the matter in second letter , i dont have any criminality in canada as well as any country or my home country ,i dont know what RPD found in my story to write this , Is my case weak or it is negative impact or what i am not getting it any thing. Any one experiencing this ? can any one help me out or guide me ?
Thanks
I think it is ok. The minister will not intervene and your hearing will be probably postponed just the day before hearing to give the minister enough time to reply. It happened for me and the minister sent only a GCMS copy and also my information from the USA visa office as a94 pages file. The hearing was postponed for 2 months and I got accepted without presence of minister representative.

Reactions: hilal86

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I think it is ok. The minister will not intervene and your hearing will be probably postponed just the day before hearing to give the minister enough time to reply. It happened for me and the minister sent only a GCMS copy and also my information from the USA visa office as a94 pages file. The hearing was postponed for 2 months and I got accepted without presence of minister representative.
Thank you bro. I dont want it to get postponed, i have not done any crime.

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Hi Seniors ,

RPD TO IRCC Etobicoke

Thanks
Did you come from USA to canada and are you from Pakistan?

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021

Hi, Were you accepted without a hearing? Because we received same exact mail, our hearing was also postponed same axact day, And now we have a hearing coming next month

Last edited: