+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RTD timeline (Non-Urgent)

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Hi guys,

I started this thread so gauge the time it takes for IRCC to process non-urgent RTDs and just to have an idea if they are back in process. Please share your experiences here. Thanks

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I am just preparing to mail my and my kids documents. No idea when they can proceed with no urgent. It looks all goes back to normal but they are too slowly. Also, no idea what is their internal procedures, but they treat refugees like we do not need to travel at all.
I was waiting 2 year to get hearing date and now should wait RTD for God knows for how long.

• Sad
Reactions: Help2

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Yes this is very true. I have already sent mine and tracked it. They have received it yesterday morning. Just hoping for the best

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
I am just preparing to mail my and my kids documents. No idea when they can proceed with no urgent. It looks all goes back to normal but they are too slowly. Also, no idea what is their internal procedures, but they treat refugees like we do not need to travel at all.
I was waiting 2 year to get hearing date and now should wait RTD for God knows for how long.
Same here I am preparing

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Nope nothing yet. I’ll probably call them next week and see if there are any updates. Did you apply as well?
I sent them 2 webforms as of November 1th,but just received automatic reply.
I was wondering to prepare my application and send it via mail.
They forget that we need that RTD.

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Kindly guide me about RTD application..

what about guarantor ?You found any friend of you ? Or you notarized all the documents ? If yes then what you paid?

Fpas

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi guys,

I started this thread so gauge the time it takes for IRCC to process non-urgent RTDs and just to have an idea if they are back in process. Please share your experiences here. Thanks
Hello! I applied for non-urgent RTD in June 2021, they charged my credit card in October 2021 and I am still waiting.