RTD normal process time

HL123

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
Me

Me too, almost every week. For me they said they had to send it for printing
What are they saying to you ?
I applied this January
Hi, I just called them around one hour ago and they said it was sent out for printing!! Finally after waiting for 14 months.

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
That’s right, at least encouraging that it passed almost all stages. No missing doc.
but who knows how long it takes to print.
Hi, I just called them around one hour ago and they said it was sent out for printing!! Finally after waiting for 14 months.
Hi, would please tell me what number you use I called 1 (855) 783-5765 this morning and as soon as I select the RTD section it hangs up after playing a recorded message.
Been waiting for 13 months

Ze0

Jan 9, 2021
Hello,

Does anyone know how long the “printing” stage lasts? I applied December 2021 and still waiting.. they confirmed 3 weeks ago that it is in line for printing.. how long can a printing last? It is like a joke now

HL123

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
Hello,

Does anyone know how long the “printing” stage lasts? I applied December 2021 and still waiting.. they confirmed 3 weeks ago that it is in line for printing.. how long can a printing last? It is like a joke now
I applied RTD in July 2022 and have waited for printing for nearly one month. I called IRCC and they said there’s no processing time for printing.

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
It was about 20 days yes i think they are faster now , and also if you made an application after February first you might be eligible to a partiel refund if the processing time exceeds there service standers, i read that somewhere in the ircc website
How to apply for RTD? Is it online??

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I would like to know, once a decision has been made on your RTD application do you get any notification by email of the decision made? I called IRCC today about my RTD application flagged urgent. The agent said that a decision has been made on my application and I should get a notice soon. Is that possible?

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
I would like to know, once a decision has been made on your RTD application do you get any notification by email of the decision made? I called IRCC today about my RTD application flagged urgent. The agent said that a decision has been made on my application and I should get a notice soon. Is that possible?
Hi, did you get your RTD?

HL123

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
No, the only notice you will get is Canada Post notice when your RTD is ready to pick up.