+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RTD normal process time

gulfamurooj

Dec 20, 2022
I think ever one should reapply for the RTD because they have changed their policy and IRCC always find new ways to make money from immigrants or refugee or international students I've spoked to my lawyer and she said that they have upgraded the system to fast there processing time the one who will apply after February 1 will get there RTD in 20 days if they don't match there own processing time then they will Refund money it depends how much they are late it's a reason why they are doing this because group off people did a case on IRCC related to this situation and they won and now they are focusing on those applications which came after 1 February so with my application it's been 9 months and getting same response as you guys so they don't care about my application because they dont have to pay me back they know that im stuck and cant do anything except applying for a new one I requested the refund so they clearly said I'm not eligible so now in few day's I'm gonna apply new application I'm with PR card
Honestly speaking there just making money by making us stupid. Thankyou this info might be help for you guys

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
I think ever one should reapply for the RTD because they have changed their policy and IRCC always find new ways to make money from immigrants or refugee or international students I've spoked to my lawyer and she said that they have upgraded the system to fast there processing time the one who will apply after February 1 will get there RTD in 20 days if they don't match there own processing time then they will Refund money it depends how much they are late it's a reason why they are doing this because group off people did a case on IRCC related to this situation and they won and now they are focusing on those applications which came after 1 February so with my application it's been 9 months and getting same response as you guys so they don't care about my application because they dont have to pay me back they know that im stuck and cant do anything except applying for a new one I requested the refund so they clearly said I'm not eligible so now in few day's I'm gonna apply new application I'm with PR card
Honestly speaking there just making money by making us stupid. Thankyou this info might be help for you guys
Hopefully what you said about 20 days processing is correct.

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I applied in January, still waiting on it
And thinking to reapply again, like seriously what is wrong with that system.

whatliesbeneath

Jun 14, 2023
An update! After 14 months, I had a call yesterday from a private number and on the phone, an agent of IRCC told me that the call was to verify my address and he would send the travel document as soon as possible!
I hope that would be a good news for me.

Reactions: rachelm2000r

HL123

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
Dont re-apply, constant follow up with them on webmail and phone...
That’s useless. They always say your application is in process. I applied in July 2022 and still haven’t received it. I don’t know what they are doing. IRCC is failing in so many aspects but this government doesn’t know how to fix them.

Reactions: jinglebell0123

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
That’s useless. They always say your application is in process. I applied in July 2022 and still haven’t received it. I don’t know what they are doing. IRCC is failing in so many aspects but this government doesn’t know how to fix them.
Did you call them ?