+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RTD normal process time

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys, I’m located in Montreal Quebec, I created this topic to share your timeline with RTD, I’m in Montreal gonna apply for mine soon, how was your process? I would like to travel by the end of the year not sure if I will get it because I have seen people waiting for over year.

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hey guys, I’m located in Montreal Quebec, I created this topic to share your timeline with RTD, I’m in Montreal gonna apply for mine soon, how was your process? I would like to travel by the end of the year not sure if I will get it because I have seen people waiting for over year.
Did you get your positive response ?
What about your hearing? Is it done ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No no no yet, I’m just asking for a friend.!
The first step is getting your NOD. Do they already have a hard copy of the NOD? Realistically it may be quite difficult to travel by the summer if they don’t already have an RTD. They will have to also research whether the 3rd country they want to visit accepts RTD (nkt all countries accept visitirs with RTDs) or requires a visa with an RTD to visit the country.

Rekferiri

Mar 1, 2023
Well congratulations, I hope all the RTD arrive fast now, so basically was done in 20 business day?
It was about 20 days yes i think they are faster now , and also if you made an application after February first you might be eligible to a partiel refund if the processing time exceeds there service standers, i read that somewhere in the ircc website

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
I can’t believe it , i applied February 17th for non urgent and i got it today
Congratulations
My friend got it in a month. She said that it was not urgent application and unknown travel date. I applied 19 February. They received documents yesterday (20 February). I hope it comes fast.

Reactions: Melsi