+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RTD application and notice of seizure

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
hello,
Ineed to ask how can i get my notice of seizure for my country passport which i have to submit fpr rtd application Cbsa gave me a stamped copy but i have lost it. I have contacted cbsa but they didnt had any information

Reactions: Lovely-Canada

Lovely-Canada

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
hello,
Ineed to ask how can i get my notice of seizure for my country passport which i have to submit fpr rtd application Cbsa gave me a stamped copy but i have lost it. I have contacted cbsa but they didnt had any information
Your question and situation is not clear.
Please try to post your question with some details to get answers

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Your question and situation is not clear.
Please try to post your question with some details to get answers
Iam applying for RTD and with that i hv to submit the notice of seizure fir my country passport.. but that notice was lost in my luggage few months back.. so i am asking from where i can get that notice in order to submit it along my rtd application???

Lovely-Canada

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Iam applying for RTD and with that i hv to submit the notice of seizure fir my country passport.. but that notice was lost in my luggage few months back.. so i am asking from where i can get that notice in order to submit it along my rtd application???
You should contact to case officer where you filed your case at IRCC

Reactions: Skyline2019

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
in my case i lost my signed country passport copy as well, and i emailed my lawyer who sent me a new one. so if you had a lawyer he should have one as well..

Best.

Reactions: Lovely-Canada

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
I applied for RTD for myself and 5 other family members, and none of us included the notice of seizure because we lost it too. We all were able to get the passports with no problems. Good luck

Lovely-Canada

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
can anyone guide me please.
i am applying for RTD.
i have stamped copies of seized passport but what is notice of seizure form imm 5265?

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
No
can anyone guide me please.
i am applying for RTD.
i have stamped copies of seized passport but what is notice of seizure form imm 5265?
not sure what is 5265, but i didn’t submit the seized passport copy and they never asked it,so just submit the copy of notice with your application