+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
My file got transferred there too, bad luck :( They send a lot of ADR and are quite slow unfortunately.
Hi Daren! Just got to know my file is also being processed by RROC. Eligibility Passed but Background Check not started. How much time did your background check take and did you get any ADRs?
Thanks

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello same for me. I have all completed in my tracker since May 25th and my fill moved to RROC early june i think but nothing so far. I m FSWO

nehaxdsouza

Jun 15, 2023
AOR March 14th. My file my moved to RROC in the beginning of May. They requested for medicals. Portal shows medical passed and tracker shows everything completed on May 22nd. No updates after that unfortunately

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
AOR March 14th. My file my moved to RROC in the beginning of May. They requested for medicals. Portal shows medical passed and tracker shows everything completed on May 22nd. No updates after that unfortunately
Any update?

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
@

Hello no update unfortunately. Still no copr number or no PPR email ...
Hi All, my application has also been moved to RROC. All stages have been completed on tracker since 7th June.

Anyone have any ideas as to why it would be moved there post clearing all stages? I've confirmed with IRCC agents on call that everything is indeed passed.