NOC Code......
AOR Received.
January 29, 2021
Ok so quick update.
POI request August 2
Submitted POI August 5.
August 6 ADR status changed to updated.
Got acknowledgement August 8 for it.
ADR status changed from from updated to reviewing August 9.
Medical changed to You do not need a medical exam August 9.
ADR Not applicable August 10
Medical passed August 10
August 10 Background check changed from We are processing to- Is in process- We are processing.

Fingers crossed

santiago.ac

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Ok so quick update.
POI request August 2
Submitted POI August 5.
August 6 ADR status changed to updated.
Got acknowledgement August 8 for it.
ADR status changed from from updated to reviewing August 9.
Medical changed to You do not need a medical exam August 9.
ADR Not applicable August 10
Medical passed August 10
August 10 Background check changed from We are processing to- Is in process- We are processing.

Fingers crossed
What did you submit for POI? Was also requested Aug 2 but still collecting documentation.

Krystal876

May 23, 2022
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
January 29, 2021
Im
What did you submit for POI? Was also requested Aug 2 but still collecting documentation.
I'm paid through the bank so I submitted bank statements as well as a LOE detailing that.

Reactions: Empress32

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Im

I'm paid through the bank so I submitted bank statements as well as a LOE detailing that.
Did you submit consecutive months or across the period you are claiming experience for?

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations to all of those who have received PPR! Updates on my side:

- Still haven't received notes ordered on Jul 3.
- Request for proof of funds Aug 4, uploaded same day, application updated on August 9; We are reviewing...
- Request for medical exam Aug 3, done on the 10th and uploaded on the 11th, Medical passed on the 12th.

Now I wait again...

Reactions: Empress32

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi guys! I have a weird situation. I went to do the upfront medicals in the beginning of May, a few days later I got a request from IRCC to do the medical. Then I attached their request together with the medical sheet from the clinic. The status was “We are reviewing the results of your medical exam”. Only that a few days ago they sent me another ADR requesting the medical because they “didn’t receive the one they requested”…… I called the clinic they said the results are all in the system. No idea what to do. Should I upload the same medicine the second time?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi guys! I have a weird situation. I went to do the upfront medicals in the beginning of May, a few days later I got a request from IRCC to do the medical. Then I attached their request together with the medical sheet from the clinic. The status was “We are reviewing the results of your medical exam”. Only that a few days ago they sent me another ADR requesting the medical because they “didn’t receive the one they requested”…… I called the clinic they said the results are all in the system. No idea what to do. Should I upload the same medicine the second time?
Thats weird. Did you double check the subject line of the email, is it ADR or medical furtherance?