+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC - Primary VO

firedom

Sep 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That means you documents have been reviewed by an officer and cleared.
My additional docs status is also 'Not Applicable'. what does it mean?

does it mean an officer has reviewed those docs and I can expect a decision soon?

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Does rroc issues ppr in batches? If so, then on what days usually ppr comes from rroc?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
I an stuck with review required for proof of funds and proof of income.
Already submitted both and adr status shows reviewed since June 14.

Anyone please, is there anyone who cleared review required and how long did it take?

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
I an stuck with review required for proof of funds and proof of income.
Already submitted both and adr status shows reviewed since June 14.

Anyone please, is there anyone who cleared review required and how long did it take?
How do you know you are in Review Required? Did you finally get through to an agent or did you order GCMS notes?

I don't know if my application is also stuck in Review Required. Tried calling but I have had no luck. Wondering if I should order GCMS. At this point I really just don't know what to do.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
How do you know you are in Review Required? Did you finally get through to an agent or did you order GCMS notes?

I don't know if my application is also stuck in Review Required. Tried calling but I have had no luck. Wondering if I should order GCMS. At this point I really just don't know what to do.
Ordered GCMS notes from getgcms.com (cbsa notes).
The notes say:
ANAYST RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW
REQUIRED SUMMARY NOTES: NEW POLICE
CERT X2 SCHEDULE A X2 SETTLEMENT FUND
FOR FAMILY OF 5 REOUIRES CAD $27 847
BANK STATMENT REQUIRED FOR PROOF OF
PAYMENT FROM EMPLOYERS A11.2: Met R75:
FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review
Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW
CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW
points total: 69 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Ordered GCMS notes from getgcms.com (cbsa notes).
The notes say:
ANAYST RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW
REQUIRED SUMMARY NOTES: NEW POLICE
CERT X2 SCHEDULE A X2 SETTLEMENT FUND
FOR FAMILY OF 5 REOUIRES CAD $27 847
BANK STATMENT REQUIRED FOR PROOF OF
PAYMENT FROM EMPLOYERS A11.2: Met R75:
FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review
Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW
CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW
points total: 69 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Ok. How long did it take to get the notes? I hope since you have supplied the relevant information that all will be well soon.

Reactions: abqalhamairi

santiago.ac

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Anyone has updates? Still waiting over here.
Not sure if I should request GCMS notes, last ones I ordered were back in April.

djcluez

Jul 23, 2021
Anyone has updates? Still waiting over here.
Not sure if I should request GCMS notes, last ones I ordered were back in April.
Was stuck at documents uploaded since May, sent two webforms asking if they received the documents and the other with the attached documents exactly two weeks ago. Received email confirmation of documents receipt today. Not sure what to make of it, if it was the webforms or the fact that its been around 2 month since adr request.

Saif_S

Jun 7, 2022
Was stuck at documents uploaded since May, sent two webforms asking if they received the documents and the other with the attached documents exactly two weeks ago. Received email confirmation of documents receipt today. Not sure what to make of it, if it was the webforms or the fact that its been around 2 month since adr request.
Oh wow , whats your agent code ?

santiago.ac

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Ah damn. My application is stuck at additional documents under review so there's that. I'm gonna guess everyone's stuck there regardless if it's been updated on the portal or not.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi, please please share your experiences. My file is in rroc, and on 7th I got a gu and background check changed to we are processing. Adr status is NA. Called ircc they said everything passed waiting for final decision. Its been 6 days and no ppr. When can I expect ppr. The waiting is excruciatingly painful.
Pls share your ppr experience of rroc.

Dan2k16

Jun 14, 2022
Hi, please please share your experiences. My file is in rroc, and on 7th I got a gu and background check changed to we are processing. Adr status is NA. Called ircc they said everything passed waiting for final decision. Its been 6 days and no ppr. When can I expect ppr. The waiting is excruciatingly painful.
Pls share your ppr experience of rroc.
Hi Neha. That GU sounds promising. Could you please share your timeline with us as well as your Agent code?