AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Hi guys . So I got my ATIP today under the privacy Act .The whole document is 21 pages and all it says is about the different kinda security clearance and if I passed or not .There is nothing about y I got the RQ. Few things I found out is that :
-They haven't touch my file after Feb.
- Judge hearing -pending
CSIS -not started
Test date-not started

IcogitoErgoSum

Jul 12, 2013
Hi guys, I'm also an RQ victim (received my RQ in mid May 2013, sent it back in July).

I have a question: in the unfortunate event that the Citizenship Application is denied, say for unsatisfactory evidence provided in with the RQ package, then appeal the case an lose again, do you lose your permanent residence status or what happens? I just renewed my PR card in April 2013, which is valid for 5 years.

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
IcogitoErgoSum said:
Hi guys, I'm also an RQ victim (received my RQ in mid May 2013, sent it back in July).

I have a question: in the unfortunate event that the Citizenship Application is denied, say for unsatisfactory evidence provided in with the RQ package, then appeal the case an lose again, do you lose your permanent residence status or what happens? I just renewed my PR card in April 2013, which is valid for 5 years.
No you will never lose you PR but if your application is refused you just have to apply again

godfather

Jul 13, 2013
Hi

I have faced the citizenship test and have passed it. I was handed a Residence Questionnaire and now I have 45 days to fill it up and send it back. I am really confused about the PROPERTY AND BUSINESS SECTION ON PAGE 5. Question 22 on page 5 states, "Since your arrival in Canada, list all property you own or have owned outside Canada". I am not sure what property should I list. Should I list only the properties that I have owned after my arrival in Canada, or should I list all the properties that I have owned/own? I am really confused as to what to mention and what not. Please help me out here brothers.

Thank you