+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ issued by the judge after test

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
Msafiri said:
As a student you don't have to show up at school/ college/ university for a significant portion of the year. What was your actual total attendance number of days that could be proven? Further how do you prove attendance at your institution? Did you work during your vacation? Only full time work can close this line of inquiry off.
I was full time graduate student registered even in summer. I have submitted my transcripts, attestation from university and another attestation from my supervisor that I have worked in his research laboratory full time.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tovaritch said:
I was full time graduate student registered even in summer. I have submitted my transcripts, attestation from university and another attestation from my supervisor that I have worked in his research laboratory full time.
Seems all ok and on paper you have solid evidence of residence which will be enhanced by records of movements. You will have to wait though as the CJ inventory queue has its own backlog which is a downer. Maintain your RO until oath which as you live in Canada won't be an issue.

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
Msafiri said:
Seems all ok and on paper you have solid evidence of residence which will be enhanced by records of movements. You will have to wait though as the CJ inventory queue has its own backlog which is a downer. Maintain your RO until oath which as you live in Canada won't be an issue.
Thank you Msafiri :)

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
Msafiri said:
My judge has started since 2013 I'm optimistic about his backlog ;)

Bibo83

Jun 2, 2014
Hi
Do we usually get informed for that RQ(issued after test) by mail only or also by internet in our status like the test exam???
Thanks

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By Mail or In-Person at the Test/Interview.
RQ status or request doesnt show up on E-Cas

Good Luck!

Bibo83 said:
Hi
Do we usually get informed for that RQ(issued after test) by mail only or also by internet in our status like the test exam???
Thanks

Silver77

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
I dont understand what they are trying to understand during interview ..your 1095 physical appearance or study ,work history?

There was much detailed questions about my work history during my interview .And officer tells me it may takes up to 4-6 months for the oath ceremony.

I am curious if the officer tells the RQ during interview or RQ coming after judge review your file?