+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ issued by the judge after test

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
Issued by judge and now the actual location is in his archive even his name has been mentioned two times
Goldline said:
Hey, the information is you are giving us is confusing. First you said RQ issued after few posts you said:
"In my GCMS under location says that RQ has been archived for the judge ( his name is there)"
So is it issued or archived?????

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
tovaritch said:
Issued by judge and now the actual location is in his archive even his name has been mentioned two times
so so far, you haven't yet received an RQ in the mail?

have you called CIC to inquire?

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
mrbravo said:
so so far, you haven't yet received an RQ in the mail?

have you called CIC to inquire?
I got RQ in Feb. They say the judge needs more documents so RQ has been issued. A generic answer!

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
tovaritch , have you submitted the RQ? you said you got it in feb and now we are entering june.. 4 months now.. any progress or response back after submission.

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
blueshirt said:
tovaritch , have you submitted the RQ? you said you got it in feb and now we are entering june.. 4 months now.. any progress or response back after submission.
Yes i submitted in March. No decision has been made.

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
tovaritch , I see..it seems they slow it deliberately...
how was your employment status past 4 years. Usually self employed get RQ...this is just my view I may be incorrect...

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
blueshirt said:
tovaritch , I see..it seems they slow it deliberately...
how was your employment status past 4 years. Usually self employed get RQ...this is just my view I may be incorrect...
I was full time student and part time employed as teacher assistant and lecturer at university.

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
vinaypuri said:
I was issued RQ 3 Months after test. I had lot of US trips.
Have you asked CIC if they had uploaded the test results on the system yet? if they did that probably means that the judge has already made a decision on your file....

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
mrbravo said:
Have you asked CIC if they had uploaded the test results on the system yet? if they did that probably means that the judge has already made a decision on your file....
Actually on GCMS file, under testing the status is hearing required. I've already asked them why and their answer was: because you failed the test! The CO at the interview told me I passed with 20.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tovaritch,
Sorry to hear about your situation. I just had the test and interview in Montreal (May 27). How did you find the interview? Did the CIC agent ask you lots of questions? Could you give us detailed description of the interview (from what you can remember)? The CIC agent I interviewed with has asked lots of questions including my salary and what not. Did the CIC mention that he/she were satisfied with the file?

I also assume you passed the test. What was your score?

What's your nationality?

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
tovaritch said:
Actually on GCMS file, under testing the status is hearing required. I've already asked them why and their answer was: because you failed the test! The CO at the interview told me I passed with 20.
we are trying to find out why you were issues a RQ? it would be helpful if you could describe how your interview went with the CO. Did she have any concerns? did she ask you questions about your work? did she ask for an employment letter? providing those details might help us determine the reasons behind this RQ

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
mrbravo , my feel is if you are a none tax payer or little tax payer you are indirectly a burden so if you do cash job or don't file tax one can get RQ. usually all self employment are categorized under RQ. but if you have T4 issued then no issues.. just my view and speculation...I may be wrong

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
blueshirt said:
mrbravo , my feel is if you are a none tax payer or little tax payer you are indirectly a burden so if you do cash job or don't file tax one can get RQ. usually all self employment are categorized under RQ. but if you have T4 issued then no issues.. just my view and speculation...I may be wrong
I see your point but CIC doesn't check with CRA on who has filed taxes and who hasn't. He also didn't identify himself has self employed in his application....right?