+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ issued by the judge after test

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
Hello
By applying GCMS notes, i see that my RQ has been issued by the judge, no reason has been mentioned :(. Is it normal that after long verifications by CIC, judge blocks a file? At this point the assessment should be performed by the judge or by CIC?

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tovaritch said:
Hello
By applying GCMS notes, i see that my RQ has been issued by the judge, no reason has been mentioned :(. Is it normal that after long verifications by CIC, judge blocks a file? At this point the assessment should be performed by the judge or by CIC?
A CJ can request more documents at any time of the process before a decision was made. The documents/ RQ submitted will be analysed pa the officer who will complete a template and present it to the judge.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tovaritch said:
Hello
Can you share our timeline? When did you apply? and when the test was done? and when RQ issued? Do you have an unusual travel, employment or residence issues?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tovaritch said:
Hello
CJ has final say in the process before it moves to the Federal Court (if there is an appeal). CIC may have recommended refusal and the CJ is saving your situation by issuing RQ....what's your profile in relation to:

1. How many days of physical presence did you have at application?

2. Were you in full time employment with a reputable organization in the 4 year period - reputable means they deduct taxes and remit them to CRA.

3. Was this employment in 2 of a nature that required your actual physical presence in Canada and not say a consultancy with travel overseas?

4. Any unemployment/ self employment in the 4 year period with any overseas travel?

5. Are you using any non PR time in the application e.g. as a student, WP holder, visitor etc.

6. Do you have much if any US travel?

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
Appliction April 2012 Montreal, passed test Jan 2014, RQ Feb 2014. 2 travels total less than 50 days during 4 years and I have been always student and employed till now. I had everything required with me(i.e. passports, leases ...) at the interview with CO.

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
1. How many days of physical presence did you have at application?
1098 days confirmed with boarding pass and flight tickets

2. Were you in full time employment with a reputable organization in the 4 year period - reputable means they deduct taxes and remit them to CRA.

Yes i have been full time student and work records with a reputable organization

3. Was this employment in 2 of a nature that required your actual physical presence in Canada and not say a consultancy with travel overseas?

4. Any unemployment/ self employment in the 4 year period with any overseas travel?

5. Are you using any non PR time in the application e.g. as a student, WP holder, visitor etc.

Actually i came to canada as PR, i started at university after 1 month as a full time student

6. Do you have much if any US travel?

I've never been in US

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
tovaritch said:
Appliction April 2012 Montreal, passed test Jan 2014, RQ Feb 2014. 2 travels total less than 50 days during 4 years and I have been always student and employed till now. I had everything required with me(i.e. passports, leases ...) at the interview with CO.
were all your stamps matching the entries and exits you claimed on your application? Has the CIC officer reviewed this at the interview?

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All looks perfect in your case. You might have been caught up in a random selection of RQ which CIC says "quality issue". Another aspect is there is many applicant in this forum applied in 2012 receiving RQ. This could be CIC has internal mindset to delay older applications while they processing faster from 2014 onward applications specially after increasing processing fees.

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
mrbravo said:
were all your stamps matching the entries and exits you claimed on your application? Has the CIC officer reviewed this at the interview?
Yes i had my passports and he reviewed all. I even had more documents with me(e.g leases, transcripts ...) but he did not checked them saying that your case is routine for me and i do not need more!

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
rayman_m said:
All looks perfect in your case. You might have been caught up in a random selection of RQ which CIC says "quality issue". Another aspect is there is many applicant in this forum applied in 2012 receiving RQ. This could be CIC has internal mindset to delay older applications while they processing faster from 2014 onward applications specially after increasing processing fees.
In my GCMS under location says that RQ has been archived for the judge ( his name is there)

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was issued RQ 3 Months after test. I had lot of US trips.

tovaritch said:

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
vinaypuri said:
I was issued RQ 3 Months after test. I had lot of US trips.
Sorry to hear that
Do you know who issued it? CJ or CIC

My RQ is strange because it has beed directly archived for judge after submission. It is under file location in GCMS.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tovaritch said:
The only flag I see in your profile other than the passport stamps issue is the statement of being a student yet employed....so were you a full time student but working too and how did this work out or was the study research based and you are deeming this to be employment. Did you use a consultant to file or yourself? Seems to be a quality control batch pull but then CJ may have seen something we can't - he only has to cast provable doubt on 4 of your declared days and its refusal territory. Does the country/countries you travel to issue movement records?

What version of the RQ have you been issued - CIT171 10/2013 or CIT171 09/2012?

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, the information is you are giving us is confusing. First you said RQ issued after few posts you said:
"In my GCMS under location says that RQ has been archived for the judge ( his name is there)"
So is it issued or archived?????

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
The only flag I see in your profile other than the passport stamps issue is the statement of being a student yet employed....so were you a full time student but working too and how did this work out or was the study research based and you are deeming this to be employment.
I have been lecturer and teacher assistant at university with T4 issued by university.
Did you use a consultant to file or yourself?
No
Seems to be a quality control batch pull but then CJ may have seen something we can't - he only has to cast provable doubt on 4 of your declared days and its refusal territory. Does the country/countries you travel to issue movement records?
Yes
What version of the RQ have you been issued - CIT171 10/2013 or CIT171 09/2012?
CIT171 10/2013