+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF

abhishekasu

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
I received ITA today in the latest draw. While I was filling up my application, it asked me whether I want to pay both application fee and RPRF together.

What should we choose? Does this have any implication one way or other?

Any experience?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
abhishekasu said:
I received ITA today in the latest draw. While I was filling up my application, it asked me whether I want to pay both application fee and RPRF together.

Any experience?
No implication in any way. If you don't pay it upfront, they will request you to pay that during the process. So it will cause a delay of about 2 weeks ( most likely)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
vishalg said:
No implication in any way. If you don't pay it upfront, they will request you to pay that during the process. So it will cause a delay of about 2 weeks ( most likely)
how much time do the give for rprf payment when they request so

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hi,

Do we have to pay these fees first and then start uploading the documents, really confused, and also it says you have 60 days to complete this.

crimsonautumn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can upload documents even without paying. Payment will come only when you are ready to submit, I guess.
I haven't reached the submission point yet !

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
crimsonautumn said:
You can upload documents even without paying. Payment will come only when you are ready to submit, I guess.
yes, payment needs to done at the time of submission after all the uploads

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
The delay depends on you. If you dont pay now, CIC will request it later. If you pay on the same day, no delay. If you take 10 days to pay then the delay is 10 days

Dhrvsd

Mar 15, 2017
Hi. I received RPRF on 18th May'17 and paid it the sameness day. There has been no movement since then. What are the next steps? BG status has always been 'Not applicable'.

On this forum, some people have received PPR within 2 weeks and some have received upto 3 months from RPRF payment date. What is the process?
TIA.

sandeepms

Jun 21, 2017
Hi. I need to pay RPRF today and I understand that I need to pay for me and my wife and not for kids. However, one of my kids is over 18 yrs. Is he still exempted or I need to pay for him?

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. I need to pay RPRF today and I understand that I need to pay for me and my wife and not for kids. However, one of my kids is over 18 yrs. Is he still exempted or I need to pay for him?
Did your kid turn 18 during the application process or is your kid non-accompanying dependent?

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Had you paid the RPRF Fees upfront? What there any change in Application Status when the RPRF Request email came?

kpshukla29

Oct 13, 2016

Any experience?
Hi. I have tried to select this, but they have not give me any option. Do you know why this happen to me?