+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF - WHEN TO PAY

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Dear All Friends,

I am writing with reference to my preparation of my applications to stage II, visa office New Delhi.
Please advise me whether PRPF to be send with the said application or it will be demanded by Visa office, later on.

I will appreciate your advice in the matter.

Thanks,

Sunandan KUmar

irshad2005

Feb 22, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
Doc's Request.
18-02-2010
AOR Received.
18-02-2010
File Transfer...
08-03-2010
Send it when it is asked by the Visa Office and not with the application

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunandan kumar said:
Dear All Friends,

I am writing with reference to my preparation of my applications to stage II, visa office New Delhi.
Please advise me whether PRPF to be send with the said application or it will be demanded by Visa office, later on.

Thanks,

Sunandan KUmar
Please read the checklist and latest guide carefully. It states that RPRF should be sent along with the full application. It is always better to send it along with full file as it speeds up the passport stamping.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunandan kumar said:
Dear All Friends,

Thanks,

Sunandan KUmar

send when asked by visa officer

kris905

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-March-2010
AOR Received.
17-May-2010
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2013
rocky272727 said:
Please read the checklist and latest guide carefully. It states that RPRF should be sent along with the full application. It is always better to send it along with full file as it speeds up the passport stamping.

Yes the guide says so. Rocky, did you send it along with the full application?

irshad2005

Feb 22, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
Doc's Request.
18-02-2010
AOR Received.
18-02-2010
File Transfer...
08-03-2010
We can send it along with the application or send it at a later stage also.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
I would pay heed to Rocky. Sending the RPRF anytime might be acceptable, but definitely not the best option... Sending it asap is.

jeby

Jan 19, 2010
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-12-2009
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Passport Req..
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
Yes, as long as the file is full with all the enclosures, it will definitely avoid delays, at least delay of sending a letter by CHC. Your application will not get rejected only on the reason that RPRF is not there.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kris905 said:
Yes the guide says so. Rocky, did you send it along with the full application?
:) Here is an plus point or advantage that you people can gain. I paid my RPRF in Aug 09 along with my full application which was 19900 INR and got medicals in Feb 2010. Now after Nov 09 or Dec 09 the RPRF fee increased to 21440 INR but ND - CHC accepted my RPRF earlier as I was given the receipt for RPRF in Aug 09 only. So they never asked me for revised fee.

To cut it short.
1. Paying RPRF fee - Is as per process (New Delhi - Visa Office). Doing things as per a format described by CHC-Local Visa office will help make case smooth and reduce delays.
2. Speeds up passport stamping as the fee will be already cashed and only security checks will be the process left after medicals which will be done soon (Case to Case specific)

So always do as asked and instructed by CHC-Local Visa Office :). And yes sending RPRF later is also acceptable but will be asked by CHC along with medicals and passport request (Case to Case specific)

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Rocky and Qorax are absolutely correct. When you know you have to pay, why delay the process. The earlier the better. Don't wait for CHC to send you a letter asking for it.
Bottom line is "DO IT TODAY, THERE MIGHT BE A LAW AGAINST IT TOMORROW".

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
When RPRF and medical request are received together, should one still send RPRF before the medical receipt?
I am under the impression that Buffalo, where my case is under process, does not like to receive a string of separate correspondences.
Is it possible to clarify how I should proceed?
I have scheduled a medical examination for me and my family a week from now.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honolulu said:
When RPRF and medical request are received together, should one still send RPRF before the medical receipt?
I am under the impression that Buffalo, where my case is under process, does not like to receive a string of separate correspondences.
Is it possible to clarify how I should proceed?
I have scheduled a medical examination for me and my family a week from now.
New Delhi visa office instructs applicant to send RPRF along with the complete application. Buffalo Visa office guide might has different instructions and would advise you to stick with them. Best of luck for the medicals.

dodan

Mar 7, 2010
usa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I apologize. I had pasted differtent web address and statement in my earlier response which I removed.

for Buffalo:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

thanks.

Offshore

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: RPRF - WHEN TO PAY ((((Update!))))

Hello Gents!

Could you please advice and clearify for me:

- I will send my full documents to local visa office soon. we have new born baby and I understand that I have to add application processing fee her baby as well.

Can I pay application processing fee to local visa office by Credit card? Bassically fill the same form which I have sent to Canada CIO? will local visa office be able to withdraw money from my credit card?

Additionally I will attached PRPF for myself and wife only with bank transfer directly to visa office bank account (for Ankara, Turkey applicants)

thanks for your answers

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
It depends on the visa Office specific Instructions. Not all CHCs accept Credit Card payments. It'll do u good to check the instructions of your CHC. And/or send an email query to the VO.