+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF upload

nancybedi2307

Jan 19, 2019
Can anyone guide me that while uploading RPRF receipt when they as us to upload. Can I upload E-receipt or scan copy is needed?

nancybedi2307

Jan 19, 2019
Can anyone guide me that while uploading RPRF receipt when they as us to upload. Can I upload E-receipt or scan copy is needed?

saroorghuman

Jun 16, 2019
Hi!
I submitted my RPRF on 13 june 2019 and uploaded the receipt on mycic and also forwarded a copy on the email address provided on the request letter. But it shows "not uploaded to IRCC" on mycic account, what does it mean? Do i need to post a copy of the receipt and request letter to immigration office?

littleturtle

Dec 2, 2017
I encountered the same issue of how to submit the Right of PR receipt. I filled out an IRCC web form and explained that I am unable to upload the receipt online since there is no option. I also attached the receipt showing payment. They responded and acknowledged receipt.

Reactions: pvsk

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
Hi all,
I've received the ITA and applied for PR without the RPRF fee. I'm not sure how to link the payment with the application, if I decide to pay the RPRF after the approval.
Please help. TIA

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
I encountered the same issue of how to submit the Right of PR receipt. I filled out an IRCC web form and explained that I am unable to upload the receipt online since there is no option. I also attached the receipt showing payment. They responded and acknowledged receipt.
How long did they take to respond?

Yaku

Jul 23, 2022
hello Dear.Sirs, Since..It's been over a month since I paid my RPRF. I have the receipt but no options. Is there a delay between payment and shipment? I don't know what to do with the bill, what should I do? I am really worried, my order is still a few days away, so I need your help, thanks in advance.