+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF to PPR timing

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
Hi,

I am FSW-O applicant with 7th March, 2019 AOR. I received my MEP on 24th April and completed my BIL on 25th April.
After 2 weeks gap, i received an ADR on 13th May 2019 for ' consent from spouse to use funds' for POF. Along with it, i also received the RPRF request which i paid on 14th May. I submitted both on 14th May.

On the same day, my background changed to ' Your application is in progress. We will let you know once we start'. Is this IP1 or IP2.

How soon should I expect my PPR ? Any Idea?

Thanks
AB

deekshasedha

Nov 14, 2018
Hi,

I am FSW-O applicant with 7th March, 2019 AOR. I received my MEP on 24th April and completed my BIL on 25th April.
After 2 weeks gap, i received an ADR on 13th May 2019 for ' consent from spouse to use funds' for POF. Along with it, i also received the RPRF request which i paid on 14th May. I submitted both on 14th May.

On the same day, my background changed to ' Your application is in progress. We will let you know once we start'. Is this IP1 or IP2.

Thanks
AB
hey...
did you get your PPR on not ??
i also have not paid my RPRF upfront
FSW-O applicant
AOR 3rd April
MEP - 15th May
BIL- 17th May
NOC- 1311
and could you please also tell what is your NOC and whether your employer received a verification call or not??
your reply would be of great help

TIA

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
hey...
did you get your PPR on not ??
i also have not paid my RPRF upfront
FSW-O applicant
AOR 3rd April
MEP - 15th May
BIL- 17th May
NOC- 1311
and could you please also tell what is your NOC and whether your employer received a verification call or not??
your reply would be of great help

TIA
Hi,
Still not received the PPR. No movement at all. Only CEC and Outland-USA/Nigeria have received their PRs. Noone from India from March have received till now. ( as per my whatsapp group).
My NOC is 0124 and i left my job sometime back so not sure about them contacting my employer.

Currently CIC is processing the Dec & Jan PRs.

Regards
AB

deekshasedha

Nov 14, 2018
Hi,
Still not received the PPR. No movement at all. Only CEC and Outland-USA/Nigeria have received their PRs. Noone from India from March have received till now. ( as per my whatsapp group).
My NOC is 0124 and i left my job sometime back so not sure about them contacting my employer.

Currently CIC is processing the Dec & Jan PRs.

Regards
AB
thanks for your time first of all

did you quit your job after AOR and if yes did you inform CIC as well about this?

and are not you receiving any ghost updates??

one of my friend AOR- 19th Feb received PPR last week on tuesday

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
thanks for your time first of all

did you quit your job after AOR and if yes did you inform CIC as well about this?

and are not you receiving any ghost updates??

one of my friend AOR- 19th Feb received PPR last week on tuesday
I quit before getting the ITA so they are aware about it. Received 1 update on BG check on 14th May - In to progress.

Was your friend from India ? on PNP or FSW ?

Regards
AB

deekshasedha

Nov 14, 2018
Hi,

its almost a month now since you have paid RPRF so kindly tell whats the current status??

Thanks
AB
have you received PPR or not?
its been a month almost since you have paid RPRF so whats the status as of now??

Harsimran1606

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hey yesterday i received the request to pay RPRF. And i paid it yesterday. Anyone have any idea how much time usually it takes and what are next steps?

AOR 23 August
No ADR

Rimple14

Aug 21, 2019
Request rprf on 2019 may 13th still nothing yet. Its been 3 months. Anyone experiencing the same.
Same here bro
Rprf requested on 19 july 2019
Paid on 22 july 2019
Still no update from NDVO
RPRF LETTER content
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application , we require the following rprf fee.
This was in my letter . Anybody knows what this means.
Am i near to get the ppr .

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2018
h
Hi,

Thanks
AB
Hi, have you now gotton your PPR

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Pls can anyone help out or advice

Yet to pay rprf fund

Did medical in 30th of September today is 24th of October pls any idea for how long it takes for medical to be passed for pnp.

Got few results from panel physician saying all is okay for PA they only send for P A may be due to confidentiality

Oct 6, 2019
April 13th 2021(cec inland with one dependent we both inland)( i got rprf request i paid on the spot )

today i called ircc
They confirmd everything is passed and your file is moved for final security check.

Just want to know how long it will take for ppr golden mail