+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF request

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Did you ask for specifics, like status of eligibility, criminality and security checks? Alternatively, you can order GCMS notes to see all the comments and details of your app via ATIP website.
It said reviewing eligibility requirements and Background check in progress. My lawyer told me not to do the GCMS notes as it leaves a note on my application which may create a doubtful situation for the officer as if why this person is so much interfering, if that makes sense

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
It said reviewing eligibility requirements and Background check in progress. My lawyer told me not to do the GCMS notes as it leaves a note on my application which may create a doubtful situation for the officer as if why this person is so much interfering, if that makes sense
Yes, your GCMs notes will show every call, webform and gcms notes request made. Up to you. Anyway, you have a rep, so they should know what they’re doing.

Reactions: Diana96

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Yeah hoping for the best this month. I know so many people who applied months before me and still awaited for their results.

Jitupatel04

Dec 10, 2018
my file is paper based SINP AR Dec 2018 ...RPRF request was oct-2020. and medical is expired on 3-march 2021. now how long I have to wait ?

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
my file is paper based SINP AR Dec 2018 ...RPRF request was oct-2020. and medical is expired on 3-march 2021. now how long I have to wait ?
Long process.........

If they have asked your rprf late than i reckon your copr is at door.

The only obstract is restriction.

We all outland are suffering in same situation.

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hi anyone here who are passed their 6th month period but still no RPRF? AOR is Sept. 11, 2020 and my estimated completion date is on March 11 but until now I haven't received any RPRF. Kindly share your experience.

Reactions: Kerikeri

TAZhuravleva

Mar 14, 2021
Russiay
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
18-11-2020
AOR Received.
09-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
Hi anyone here who are passed their 6th month period but still no RPRF? AOR is Sept. 11, 2020 and my estimated completion date is on March 11 but until now I haven't received any RPRF. Kindly share your experience.

Hello, what is your VO? Mine is Warsaw. AOR-Dec, 9 2020; MEP- Jan, 15 2021. Still waiting for my RPRF

TAZhuravleva

Mar 14, 2021
Russiay
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
18-11-2020
AOR Received.
09-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
Hey, my VO is Warsaw as well. AOR 31 Dec 2020, Med/BIL, 1 Feb 2021. Still waiting for the Rprf request.
Oh, hi!
Thank you for your message: at least now we know that it is a common tendancy as previously they used to send out RPRF request in 2 weeks after BIL and MEP. I know that according to the official web site it may be sent out once the application is approved but for Warsaw it was a bit different.

Loboy

Mar 14, 2021
Oh, hi!
Thank you for your message: at least now we know that it is a common tendancy as previously they used to send out RPRF request in 2 weeks after BIL and MEP. I know that according to the official web site it may be sent out once the application is approved but for Warsaw it was a bit different.
OK, are you applying through the FSW stream or PNP?

Naijageh

Nov 22, 2020
I just got this email below. Does this seem legit? Why will they not ask for it via my account instead?
................................................................................................................................
Agent / Agent (IRCC) <IRCC.Agent-Agent.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Dear client,

We require some information for the furtherance of your file. Please provide your current residential (physical) address and the date you began living there. We require the same information for any and all dependents.

You can provide this information by responding directly to this email by 2021-04-07.

Thank you,

Immigration Assistant, Domestic Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Adjointe à l'Immigration, Réseau national
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I just got this email below. Does this seem legit? Why will they not ask for it via my account instead?
................................................................................................................................

Dear client,

We require some information for the furtherance of your file. Please provide your current residential (physical) address and the date you began living there. We require the same information for any and all dependents.

You can provide this information by responding directly to this email by 2021-04-07.

Thank you,

What's the email address that sent it to you.. you should confirm that it is legit first... Looks funny though... Just confirm the email then you could tag @legalfalcon he is usually helpful with answering questions .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Dear client,

Thank you,

What's the email address that sent it to you.. you should confirm that it is legit first... Looks funny though... Just confirm the email then you could tag @legalfalcon he is usually helpful with answering questions .
The email you have received is being received by many applicants and its from a @cic.gc.ca domain.

See
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1205&top=31
Common IRCC email practices
  • The email address ends with:
  • The email is usually from a do not reply account.
  • Reply instructions are included in the email.
    • For example, if you are asked to submit additional documents, you will be instructed not to reply to the email. Instead, you will have to follow the instructions included in the email to submit the requested documents.
  • IRCC encourages applicants to use the IRCC Web form to better track correspondence about applications in progress.
  • For online applications, IRCC sends emails to applicants through their accounts.
  • After you contact the IRCC Call Centre, the agent might send you an email with more information regarding your question.
    • This email will be from “Citizenship_And_Immigration_Canada” and the subject title will be “Request for information.”
    • The email will be signed by the agent you spoke with. You cannot reply to this email.
If you received a suspicious email, do not reply to it. You can also report the incident to:

Reactions: TripleE01

TAZhuravleva

Mar 14, 2021
Russiay
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
18-11-2020
AOR Received.
09-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
Hey, my VO is Warsaw as well. AOR 31 Dec 2020, Med/BIL, 1 Feb 2021. Still waiting for the Rprf request.
Hello, any Updates concerning RPRF? In my case it’s still peace and quiet from Warsaw VO.