Warsaw
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
18-11-2020
AOR Received.
09-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
I have heard nothing so far. It has been generally quiet though from all VOs as far as I have heard.
Thanks for you swift response!

Naijageh

Nov 22, 2020
The email you have received is being received by many applicants and its from a @cic.gc.ca domain.

See
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1205&top=31
Common IRCC email practices
  • The email address ends with:
  • The email is usually from a do not reply account.
  • Reply instructions are included in the email.
    • For example, if you are asked to submit additional documents, you will be instructed not to reply to the email. Instead, you will have to follow the instructions included in the email to submit the requested documents.
  • IRCC encourages applicants to use the IRCC Web form to better track correspondence about applications in progress.
  • For online applications, IRCC sends emails to applicants through their accounts.
  • After you contact the IRCC Call Centre, the agent might send you an email with more information regarding your question.
    • This email will be from “Citizenship_And_Immigration_Canada” and the subject title will be “Request for information.”
    • The email will be signed by the agent you spoke with. You cannot reply to this email.
If you received a suspicious email, do not reply to it. You can also report the incident to:

Yes but it was addressed as "Dear Client". Which is one of the ways IRCC says you can identify scam email

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes but it was addressed as "Dear Client". Which is one of the ways IRCC says you can identify scam email
The email was from one of the IRCC domains and many others have received it too.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Could anyone please help me with my query.

I received a PPR before paying RPRF. I have already sent passport. After a week I was asked to upload RPRF in CIC account. How long will it take now to get COPR?

TAZhuravleva

Mar 14, 2021
Russiay
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
18-11-2020
AOR Received.
09-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
Could anyone please help me with my query.

I received a PPR before paying RPRF. I have already sent passport. After a week I was asked to upload RPRF in CIC account. How long will it take now to get COPR?
Your AOR, please and VO if you know one. But there is some guidance in the official site regarding to your query. It says “If we approve your application before you pay it, we will contact you to explain how.”.....very interesting. Or you got the message in you profile about RPRF?

Last edited:

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Your AOR, please and VO if you know one. But there is some guidance in the official site regarding to your query. It says “If we approve your application before you pay it, we will contact you to explain how.”.....very interesting. Or you got the message in you profile about RPRF?
7th Feb 2021. I think it's Edmonton. I can't find anything related to that. I did received a request to pay RPRF 5 days ago.

Jun 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

My AOR is April 14, 2021. On June 1, I received RPRF request letter. What does it mean? On IRCC website , I saw that request RPRF means the application approval. Is it the case? It's really wondering. Did the Case Processing Agent approve the application? Is the application pending fo the final officer?

TAZhuravleva

Mar 14, 2021
Russiay
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
18-11-2020
AOR Received.
09-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
I have heard nothing so far. It has been generally quiet though from all VOs as far as I have heard.
Hello, any updates from Warsaw so far? RpRF request? Anything?

UD Chigal

Aug 20, 2018
Hi dear, I am bit confused for my case, because I got request with admissibilty review on June 2nd. I paid fees at the same day. After one month on July 2nd they sent me again letter that in order to make final decision we need your spouse’s RPRF which I already submitted earlier. After that I submit my receipts and LOE that I already submitted fees earlier. After that no confirmation and no response. Can anybody tell me what does that means?

Abdbh11772g

Jul 14, 2021
Hi everyone,

My AOR is April 14, 2021. On June 1, I received RPRF request letter. What does it mean? On IRCC website , I saw that request RPRF means the application approval. Is it the case? It's really wondering. Did the Case Processing Agent approve the application? Is the application pending fo the final officer?
Hey Any updates?

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi dear, I am bit confused for my case, because I got request with admissibilty review on June 2nd. I paid fees at the same day. After one month on July 2nd they sent me again letter that in order to make final decision we need your spouse’s RPRF which I already submitted earlier. After that I submit my receipts and LOE that I already submitted fees earlier. After that no confirmation and no response. Can anybody tell me what does that means?
Double check you sent the receipt to the correct email. Then call them directly incase someone dropped the ball which has happened.

florbv77

Nov 19, 2018
Hello! Just wanted to know if there's a difference between "In order for us to continue reviewing your application..." and "In order for us to continue processing your application..."? Ours is the latter. Just curious.

albani

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Hello,

Can somebody help me how to submit the receipt for Right of permanent resident fee. I already link an application but there is not an option to submit there. I received a letter from IRCC to submit the Right of permanent resident fee! Shoud I use the webform or is there any other better option. I appreciate any help about this! Thank you