+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF request

Olyaolya

Jan 22, 2020
Hi everybody, can you guys please suggest. My AOR is December 24,2019. Medical passed, biometrics request received. Today I have receive a request to pay RPRF. The letter said “ in order for us to continue the review of your application we request the RPRF payment”. Can anyone suggest what could this mean. Thanks

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
My AOR is 31 Dec 2019, and I received the request to pay RPRF on 27 Jan 2020. I'm not sure if it means anything really.

Reactions: pvsk

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
My AOR is 31 Dec 2019, and I received the request to pay RPRF on 27 Jan 2020. I'm not sure if it means anything really.
What was the content of your rprf letter? Mine says admissibility review in progress.

Don't know what this means

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
What was the content of your rprf letter? Mine says admissibility review in progress.

Mine just said this: "This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: [my name] + RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp for instructions on how to pay your fees and upload your receipt."

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Mine just said this: "This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: [my name] + RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp for instructions on how to pay your fees and upload your receipt."
It means your application is now pending for the review of the final officer. You are done with the first two officers who are Program Assistant (checks R10 only) and Case Processing Agent (also known as Case Analyst) who does in-depth check of your file including A11.2 eligibility check.

My AOR is Sep 26 2019 and I received MEP and BIL on 18 Oct 2019 then on 21 Oct I received RPRF. I later ordered GCMS notes and saw that after the Case Processing Agent cleared everything he noted that RPRF was outstanding and requested.

The problem is it takes time to get the final officer to review your case. Your application goes in queue for the officer, but when you are picked up, everything seems to be done in one or two days unless you get into security screening.

I hope this explains your case. All the best.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

I noticed when it says Admissibility review it means your application is at the very last stage and the next thing is to receive PPR - Usually takes max one or two weeks after RPRF is requested.

All the best.

Reactions: CarlCoco

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
It means your application is now pending for the review of the final officer. You are done with the first two officers who are Program Assistant (checks R10 only) and Case Processing Agent (also known as Case Analyst) who does in-depth check of your file including A11.2 eligibility check.

My AOR is Sep 26 2019 and I received MEP and BIL on 18 Oct 2019 then on 21 Oct I received RPRF. I later ordered GCMS notes and saw that after the Case Processing Agent cleared everything he noted that RPRF was outstanding and requested.

The problem is it takes time to get the final officer to review your case. Your application goes in queue for the officer, but when you are picked up, everything seems to be done in one or two days unless you get into security screening.

I hope this explains your case. All the best.
Thank you so much! Hoping for the best :)

Reactions: nns14

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
I noticed when it says Admissibility review it means your application is at the very last stage and the next thing is to receive PPR - Usually takes max one or two weeks after RPRF is requested.

All the best.
I raised a webform a day before getting rprf request to inquire about the status of my app plus to know about my VO and in that they have mentioned that my eligibility and criminality is in process while security has not been started.

While the rprf request says admissibility in process, what does it mean?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I raised a webform a day before getting rprf request to inquire about the status of my app plus to know about my VO and in that they have mentioned that my eligibility and criminality is in process while security has not been started.

While the rprf request says admissibility in process, what does it mean?
Do not rely on web forms and also call center calls. Officer will update everything may be in one go. Some officers even don't update immediately on GCMS and do on the background. Have bit more patience and you will receive your PPR soon.

Reactions: Singh gur

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Getting rprf used to mean you were close to getting PR but now it is part of the 2nd officer check after the completeness check. I got rprf fee request in October, it is now 4 months later and after seeing GCMS notes I see that the rfpr fee was noted missing, along with some other documents and review was required. So unfortunately it doesn't always mean Pr is on the way, it is just part of their process.

oddy4real

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Getting rprf used to mean you were close to getting PR but now it is part of the 2nd officer check after the completeness check. I got rprf fee request in October, it is now 4 months later and after seeing GCMS notes I see that the rfpr fee was noted missing, along with some other documents and review was required. So unfortunately it doesn't always mean Pr is on the way, it is just part of their process.
Well, it depends on the wording of your letter...

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Well, it depends on the wording of your letter...
What do you mean by wording? My letter said: "This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: [my name] + RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp for instructions on how to pay your fees and upload your receipt."

oddy4real

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
What do you mean by wording? My letter said: "This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: [my name] + RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp for instructions on how to pay your fees and upload your receipt."
Exactly. If your letter reads "Your admissibility review is ungoing..." or something, it means they are almost done, and you should expect PPR within 2 weeks

Reactions: Uvr and Kerikeri

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Exactly. If your letter reads "Your admissibility review is ungoing..." or something, it means they are almost done, and you should expect PPR within 2 weeks
Right, so what you are suggesting is that I am not almost done? That’s a bummer :/