+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF request

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello,

Can somebody help me how to submit the receipt for Right of permanent resident fee. I already link an application but there is not an option to submit there. I received a letter from IRCC to submit the Right of permanent resident fee! Shoud I use the webform or is there any other better option. I appreciate any help about this! Thank you
@albani use a webform. That's what I did.

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Hi All

I did my Biometric on first week of January 2022 and last week i got the information to pay PRPF , I have not received any medical request . Could you plz let me know what does RPPF means ? is the application is approved ?

Thanks
Dipak

Hinu1142

Dec 10, 2019
Hi All

I did my Biometric on first week of January 2022 and last week i got the information to pay PRPF , I have not received any medical request . Could you plz let me know what does RPPF means ? is the application is approved ?

Thanks
Dipak
RPRF - RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEES
Basically its a positive move

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
That's pretty true.

As per my file
AOR 15 Jan 2020
Bio 21 jan
RPRF 12 Feb which is paid 21 Feb
still no any update, waiting for Medical request even.
Melaniel please explain your file type and timeline.

Thx
Same case for me i am also waiting for the Medicall request , however got mail to pay RPRF fees. I was thinking MR will come first .

korg

Feb 15, 2020
Hi all!

I'm Feb 2020 AOR. After 3 years of wait last week paid RPRF upon request. I'm concerned what the timeline looks like hereon:

1. RPRF letter said in order to continue processing pay the fee. Does it mean application is under deliberation or is RPRF requested only when a decision is made?

2. If approved what does the timeline look like to COPR? My application has been radio silence for long time and then random updated. It's been a long wait to get to this point.

Any advice is appreciated

FSW EE, VO New Delhi

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
After I paid and uploaded the rprf doc, the verbiage in additional doc section changed to "The additional document you provided has been uploaded"

What does it mean? Is it same for everyone?
How long did it take for you to receive PPR after RPRF request?
I've the same case, received RPRF on December 15th, 22 but nothing till today

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
Getting rprf used to mean you were close to getting PR but now it is part of the 2nd officer check after the completeness check. I got rprf fee request in October, it is now 4 months later and after seeing GCMS notes I see that the rfpr fee was noted missing, along with some other documents and review was required. So unfortunately it doesn't always mean Pr is on the way, it is just part of their process.
Did you get the PR? How long it took after the RPRF request for the decision?

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Can anyone suggest after RPRF payment howlong it took for the PPR request for outland applicant. I have received RPRF request on August 2022 and still waiting for the PPR. Got MR request on Nov 2022. Anyone is in same boat .

Reactions: Sam1301

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
Inland, Alberta Tech PNP candidate, AOR November 15, 2022
I received the RPRF on December 15th, 2022, made payments the same day and waiting for another update since then.

Last edited:
Reactions: dipakergapita

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Any outland applicant got PPR request recently. IRCC has sent medical request on Nov 2022 and no update after that for PPR.
Also i have paid the RPRF on Oct 2022 as well. Any guess what might be reason for delay.

Sam1301

Mar 6, 2022
I received RPRF request on 11th Sep paid it on 13th Sep and on 5th Oct received an ADR regarding marital status. PNP EE OUTLAND