+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF-Request to pay fees - message

Efestar

Oct 9, 2017
Hi everyone
An opinion is required
My Aor:20th Dec 2017,FSW-O , EE and my 6 months process is going to complete
Cic requested us to pay rprf ,which I have paid a month back
I wanted to ask whether applying GCMS notes will be beneficial at this stage ?
Please reply asap
Regards
Gary
Hi Gary,
I understand your anxiety at this stage. Request for rprf is a good sign. The 6 months processing time will be in June 20 according to the info you have provided. Please be patient. We got our PPR in May 16th. It was 3 weeks after payment of rprf. When I checked average time to get PPR after payment of rprf in immitracker, it was average 4-6 weeks. But there are always exceptions. Like I said rprf request is a good sign! All the best!

Reactions: gary007 and Ganguli

Efestar

Oct 9, 2017
So if I were you no need to order gcms notes. Your ppr is likely to come before the notes get to you. I hear it takes one month for the notes to get to you after you request them. Furthermore you can always raise a concern to ircc directly using the web form in their site if the processing time exceeds six months.

Reactions: gary007

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi Gary,
I understand your anxiety at this stage. Request for rprf is a good sign. The 6 months processing time will be in June 20 according to the info you have provided. Please be patient. We got our PPR in May 16th. It was 3 weeks after payment of rprf. When I checked average time to get PPR after payment of rprf in immitracker, it was average 4-6 weeks. But there are always exceptions. Like I said rprf request is a good sign! All the best!
Hi Efester
Thank you soo much for your positive reply and you are right it take.average 35 days for.gcms notes
I will wait till 2nd week of June
In case nothing comes up then I ll go for GCMS or webform
Also from your input I came to know that it takes 4-6weeks after rprf
Thanks again
Cheers

naremonika

Apr 29, 2018
I am in the same boat now with a message that they will send an email with more details on additional documents and a request to pay the RPRF. Do you mind sharing how your application progressed? Did they eventually send an email with details for additional documents? Many thanks, will appreciate your kind insight.

Efestar

Oct 9, 2017
I am in the same boat now with a message that they will send an email with more details on additional documents and a request to pay the RPRF. Do you mind sharing how your application progressed? Did they eventually send an email with details for additional documents? Many thanks, will appreciate your kind insight.
Hi there, we got ppr roughly 3 weeks after the request to pay rprf. So it will come.

Reactions: gary007

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Well in my case it was updated that they need additional doc (RPRF fees ) in 30 days , so I paid in time duration
Nothing else cam up till now
And now I have exceeded 6months time
Another week and then I ll raise CSE

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi Gary,

AOR 12 Feb.
RPRF Request - 7 March
RPRF Paid - 13 March
CEC - Outland - Australia

Its been over 3 months since I paid my RPRF so I'm not sure it necessarily equates to PR on the way. I'm nearing the 5 months mark now

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Well in my case it was updated that they need additional doc (RPRF fees ) in 30 days , so I paid in time duration
Nothing else cam up till now
And now I have exceeded 6months time
Another week and then I ll raise CSE
I paid my RPRF over 3 months ago, AOR 12 Feb. Not a peep since.

naremonika

Apr 29, 2018
I am still stuck in IP1 with RPRF paid on June 20. Additional document under review. Anyone in the same boat? I am May 22 AOR.