+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF request received what next now!!!!!

VANEETA

Feb 1, 2018
Dear Seniors,

Please guide as i have received RPRF request under express entry profile on May 03, 2018. and submitted on the same day but my file show the below status please guide

• Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
  • Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
  • Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
what are the steps involved and how much expected time in my case please guide!

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 months wait
Stop venting your frustration everywhere. It has been just 2 months for you and you behave as if you have been waiting for ages.

@VANEETA RPRF request is a very good sign. Although CIC is unpredictable, most people that I have come across get PPR sooner rather than later after submitting PR. Be upbeat about the RPRF request, you will get PPR soon.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Stop venting your frustration everywhere. It has been just 2 months for you and you behave as if you have been waiting for ages.

@VANEETA RPRF request is a very good sign. Although CIC is unpredictable, most people that I have come across get PPR sooner rather than later after submitting PR. Be upbeat about the RPRF request, you will get PPR soon.
It’s the standard response of IRCC. Even if u call an agent, it’s the same response. Standard processing time. And I don’t care if my application is going to be done at 6 months, this is just the reality. Either you need to face it, or get out of your room and breathe some fresh air

Reactions: YuriBoskiy

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It’s the standard response of IRCC. Even if u call an agent, it’s the same response. Standard processing time. And I don’t care if my application is going to be done at 6 months, this is just the reality. Either you need to face it, or get out of your room and breathe some fresh air
We need to keep patience. Every one of us will get their PR in due time. However, when somebody asks when they might receive PPR request after a certain event has happened, I think it is important that we provide them a realistic picture.

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
Dear All,

I have received RPRF request under express entry profile on 06-02-19 and submitted on the same day but my file show the below status please guide

• Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
  • Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additionaldocuments
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
  • Background check Your background check is under process
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My AOR is 25-09-18, and medicals were passed some time in October..
I have not ordered GCMS notes yet..Is there something to be worried when eligibility is under review?

Also can someone please guide me under what stage is my application?..ip1, ip2..