+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF request for spouse

SamurayJack

Nov 6, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have a question with which I would appreciate some help. In May I submitted my Express Entry for FSW. We got the AOR by the end of the month. Around middle of July we received a request letter for my wife's police record from abroad which we were not able to post in time. Some days later I received another request for an RPRF payment but only for me, the principal applicant. I submitted the RPRF payment, and though this felt a little strange to pay only one fee - we considered this to be accurate as my wife's police record was lost in the mail and we were only able to provide it at a later date. I just received another request for the RPRF but it doesn't specify that it is only for my wife - it basically says something to the effect of 'The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse'. Now, I understand that this is a standardized document request however, I do not want to pay again for 2 RPRF fees as I have already payed for one. My intention is to pay for a RPRF fee and attach a LOE to the receipt and also the receipt for the first RPRF fee/payment!? I have already provided the first payment receipt in due time when it was requested and the status of the placeholder is PROVIDED...but I just don't know, errors happen and maybe they just don't have it in the system. Any opinion from someone with more knowledge on the process would be hugely appreciated. Thank you!