Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
30-10-2018
Hai all,
I got the mail for RPRF payment, in which mentioned like "Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx "

So, I paid and uploaded the receipt via case specific enquiry. After a month I got a message like "RPRF overdue" Again I uploaded receipt there. But, until now I didn't mail into the mailing address. IS IT MANDATORY to mail the hard copy to the Sydney address even if I uploaded via case specific enquiry?

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
Hai all,
I got the mail for RPRF payment, in which mentioned like "Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx "

So, I paid and uploaded the receipt via case specific enquiry. After a month I got a message like "RPRF overdue" Again I uploaded receipt there. But, until now I didn't mail into the mailing address. IS IT MANDATORY to mail the hard copy to the Sydney address even if I uploaded via case specific enquiry?
I didn't mail the hard copy, however I did upload it via GCKEY so I'm not sure about your case.

SAMJI

Oct 23, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
30-10-2018
I uploaded in GCkey too. So, is that okey? So, how long did it take to ask you for ppr after rprf?